Recommitted Jordan de Goey [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

I simply asked you a question, are you not capable of answering it?
I did answer it. It's just wasn't the answer you were looking for because you wanted to label me biased because I'm an Essendon supporter.

Do you think Stinger is a better plater than DeGoey?

I think they're both massively overrated however Stringer's best is better than DeGoey's and he also has displayed that form on a more consistent basis, albeit quite some time ago.

They are however definitely on par when it comes to be a sh!t bloke, that's for sure 😎

Look, arguing about any Collingwood player with biased non supporters is a waste of fu**n time. Let’s agree that Stringer is a far superior player and all move on. 😍😍
Did have a small chuckle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So please enlighten is all with your wisdom.

What has DeGoey actually done so far in his career to warrant our undying praise?
So backs to the wall, if you asked all 18 coaches in the league who they’d want, you reckon most would say Stringer? Of course you do. Let’s agree to disagree then. And no need to be a condescending ******* either.

So backs to the wall, if you asked all 18 coaches in the league who they’d want, you reckon most would say Stringer? Of course you do. Let’s agree to disagree then. And no need to be a condescending ******* either.

That's not what I said, did you even read my post.

I think both players are overrated as it gets, however at least Stringer has displayed some resemblance of being elite albeit a few years back.

DeGoey on the other hand has shown glimpses but not nearly enough to warrant the frothing over that he gets.

Would I want either of them at the HFC?

Hell no because they're both sh!t bloke.

Didn't think it'd be that hard to understand 🤔

That's not what I said, did you even read my post.

I think both players are overrated as it gets, however at least Stringer has displayed some resemblance of being elite albeit a few years back.

DeGoey on the other hand has shown glimpses but not nearly enough to warrant the frothing over that he gets.

Would I want either of them at the HFC?

Hell no because they're both sh!t bloke.

Didn't think it'd be that hard to understand 🤔
Awesome. Couldn’t give a * really. 👍

As much as I hate Collingwood, and withour condoning his off field behaviour (Not just that indecent assault court case either) I would take De Goey comfortably at Carlton over Stringer

Younger, got a higher ceiling/more talent etc.

Pies need to just get his body right (and the rest hopefully takes care of itself)

At his best (which unfortunately isn't enough currently, JDG is one of the most offensively damaging and hard to stop players in the league..

He is still only 24, so got plenty of time on his hands.

He ain't leaving Collingwood at any rate, dare say he will sign a new contract as soon as The Pies can get their troubles with Treloar and The Doggies sorted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back