Player Watch Mitch Hinge - Re-signed until 2026

Be excited. Minge has talent!!
Like Ben Keays, just squeezed out by the superior midfield talent at Brisbane. His departure would be more about list balance for them.

He’s a Nicks’ type of player, hard at it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Good news as I said literally have never paid attention to him or know anything about him (I like to think I know a little about a lot of players) so good to hear he will be a valuable freebie.

Murray2503

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 10, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hinge looks alright. If he keeps Kelly out of the team for good I'm on the Hinge bandwagon. Moves well, good height and seems a good kick for goal. Maybe the club isn't unhinged after all.

Last edited:

Mr Courageous

Rookie
Oct 13, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
From the 30 seconds of highlights I have viewed , he reminds me a bit of Jordan Dawson from the Swans. Left foot looks really good, with plenty of penetration.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

deeztreez

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Nice. We will need him at half back once Hamill and Milera are on the wings and Laird, Sholl and McPherson are in the guts.
I’ve heard be plays tall, more of a backup for Talia and Macasy. Covering Hartigan role. Young, big bodied, tough and hard, good disposal and....cost nothing.

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
I’ve heard be plays tall, more of a backup for Talia and Macasy. Covering Hartigan role. Young, big bodied, tough and hard, good disposal and....cost nothing.
More likely to be back up for Tom Doedee with his aerial ability.

Dangerousfield

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
When Kelly leaves next year Hinge will be a good replacement. Means the team won't go backwards in that area with someone already nicely ready to go.

Also Kelly should net us a decent pick mid 30's in a good draft.
Do you watch games? Do you follow the trade period?

Kelly would be lucky to have a single suitor IMO, if he did, the trade would be done for a pick neither team wants.

Oct 20, 2007
Perf
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
New York Jets, Toronto Raptors
When Kelly leaves next year Hinge will be a good replacement. Means the team won't go backwards in that area with someone already nicely ready to go.

Also Kelly should net us a decent pick mid 30's in a good draft.

*, I’d GIVE a team a Pick in the 30s just to take him off our hands.

Jake Kelly is the next David Mackay. I expect him to be on the list until at least 2027

Back