Official Club Stuff Ollie Wines extends contract for another four years

Remove this Banner Ad

The Jake Lever 'I hate this club so much that I'm literally going to go out in public and dump all my Crows gear at the tip' factor.

lol I feel like there was not enough made of this. Holy *, the disrespect. That could only come from someone who absolutely felt like the Crows was toxicity incarnate.

Oh well, the less they dig into that s**t, the better. Long may they reign.

The Eddie Betts 'I won't say anything publicly but will speak to anyone off the record about what a dysfunctional, disrespectful, and disgraceful organisation the Crows are before heading back to my spiritual home at Carlton' factor.

or my current favourite... The Bryce Gibbs 'Let the opposition players in my last game for the Crows chair me off the ground because I never stopped being a BlueBagger lol remember when my dad tried to get me aligned to the Crows as a Father Son selection' factor.

******* hell, what is wrong with that place holy s**t. No one ever wants anything to do with them the minute they are out of the door.

and they still say the infamous camp was allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll above board... Sure it was, we believe you.

The Tyson Edwards 'the ignore button has been applied' factor

To be fair, I think the Crows activated the ignore button first in this case to keep Bunji happy.
(which worked a treat! haha!)

The Andrew Mcleod "Crows must stop twisting and deflecting’ the narrative and make real change. I am not just a 'temperamental soul.'" factor.

The Andrew Mcleod “For me, this is the exact problem with the club – the lack of genuine willingness to listen, self-reflect and improve.” factor

The Jack Gunston: "They frikkin stripped me of my award" factor.

this could be a classic david letterman top 10

"and the number one reason why everyone wants to leave the crows"

charlie cameron: "they tied me to a tree and made me drink the captains pee"

533dda796bb3f7671b0c7568

533dda796bb3f7671b0c7568

Followed by the "will they leave?" segment, featuring women with metal plates on their belly so they can use a grinder on them for sparks.

* letterman was easy to watch.

images (83).jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* hell, what is wrong with that place holy sh*t. No one ever wants anything to do with them the minute they are out of the door.

The 'Nah we don't want you as a father son Luke' face saving exercise this week has been the coup de grâce. A 300 game, two time premiership legend of the clubs son was sick of the place before he even got there.

The Tex Walker "I'm too stupid to find my way out" factor.
Geez, you cant post that with including the obligatory face-wrapped-in-Gladwrap pic!

1606440456326.png

Now THAT people is your perfect promotion of the club ... Wouldnt Ollie's mum have been overjoyed to see her blue-eyed boy going there!

The 'Nah we don't want you as a father son Luke' face saving exercise this week has been the coup de grâce. A 300 game, two time premiership legend of the clubs son was sick of the place before he even got there.

It's breath taking in it's bad optics.

Luke, we are not your father-son. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

533dda796bb3f7671b0c7568
And they wouldn't even let me use a glass!

The ultimate - having a bloke called Mark Ricciuto on their payroll. My apologies to all toilet cleaners but Ricciuto would even be challenged in cleaning the AFC toilets!

PORT Adelaide midfielder Ollie Wines is "ready to take on the competition" in 2021, according to coach Ken Hinkley, as he hits his prime years with a Power team driven by its preliminary final heartbreak.

Wines, who finished equal fifth in the Power's best and fairest last year, is entering his ninth season and will again hold the Power vice-captaincy after committing to the club until the end of 2026.

Twice a runner-up in Port's best and fairest award (2016 and 2018), the accolades haven't flowed for Wines outside the club, despite the high levels he has reached, but Hinkley put the competition on notice that his midfield bull is ready for a strong season.

Mentally weak midfield that once again doesn’t turn up when they need to. Time to seriously look at that group.

For mine there are 3 common denominators
from 2015 to now across the midfeild.

Boak, Wines and the Coaching (Hinkley and Voss). Boak is the only of that group who is beyond reproach. 3 time AA, multiple BnF winner and nearly a Brownlow winner last year.
Wines is well and truly overrated i think that will become his legacy at PAFC! if nothing changes quickly.

Wines is well and truly overrated i think that will become his legacy at PAFC! if nothing changes quickly.
Without a doubt; before his extension I recon he was on to be paid a million this year. By all means, I hope someone corrects me if I’m wrong about that.

Reality is, he’s not really come on and certainly isn’t close to being worth a million a year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back