EPL Matchday 10

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t wait to until Bruno Fernandes plays well.

VP-SPORT-GRAPHIC-FERNANDES-v3.jpg

Pathetic.
Graph isn’t accurate, Bamford hasn’t played as many games as those guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it a ban if you call your teammates that? Just throwing it out there, obviously still not appropriate which I agree with but still 8 match ban like little harsh so many little white want to be gangsta kids all the time using the expressions to their mates saying "ma fellow" apologies for anyone upset but just using this term as an example that is all.

"Negrito is a term of endearment in South America" was the defence Suarez used wasn’t it? Presumably Cavani now looking at a long stint on the sidelines.

"Negrito is a term of endearment in South America" was the defence Suarez used wasn’t it? Presumably Cavani now looking at a long stint on the sidelines.
With Suarez though he had used it to attack Evra though. That's what I' trying to say with Cavani he didn't mean it in a bad way like Suarez but i agree when he shouldn't have used it at all or yes like Zidane98 just said should've used it privately if that is the case.

Elmer_Judd could you please clarify for me who the “true” or “real” of the following are:

- Albion
- United
- Rovers
- Wanderers
- City

mwah

As far as Albion goes Brighton, West Brom and Burton have all joined together to look at trademarking the name Albion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back