EPL Matchday 10

Wouldnt surprise to see Cavani get a match ban.

Context is important, but as one of Suarez biggest defenders at the time he must have understood the significance of the word in England and how it would be received.

Obvious value in social media, but football clubs must really hate it at times.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
One thing I've learned from nearly 20 years on BF is that sometimes opposition supporters wont rate players on your team that you like, and in the whole scheme of things it doesnt matter even a little bit.
This isn't just me. Reading United journalists at half time throughout most games this year they have slated Bruno for being bad. And yesterday he was. Credit they turned it around in the second half but this is not a new thing. He's very overrated and his stats are pumped up by Pens there is no doubt about that. Add to that some dreadful goalkeeping (McCarthy, Pickford and the Istanbul one this week gone by) and he looks better than what he actually has been.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
This isn't just me. Reading United journalists at half time throughout most games this year they have slated Bruno for being bad. And yesterday he was. Credit they turned it around in the second half but this is not a new thing. He's very overrated and his stats are pumped up by Pens there is no doubt about that. Add to that some dreadful goalkeeping (McCarthy, Pickford and the Istanbul one this week gone by) and he looks better than what he actually has been.

Meh, if he keeps doing what he’s doing, I’ll be a very happy United fan. He’s been instrumental for us since joining.

Back