Rumour Mr Andrews Had Eddie & Darcy Sacked from Triple M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whisper today is that Dan pays off Vic media with Govt Advertising. Hence withdrawal of Govt advertising dollars to SCN, Uncle Dan use as leverage. Of course, he also employs Journalist husband's and wives in his personal media office at Spring Street.
Ah yes, he pays off the Murdoch media and nine/fairfax with Costello on their board. Just for them to run one of the biggest smear campaigns in recent Australian history against him. Don't do drugs kids.

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
Whisper today is that Dan pays off Vic media with Govt Advertising. Hence withdrawal of Govt advertising dollars to SCN, Uncle Dan use as leverage. Of course, he also employs Journalist husband's and wives in his personal media office at Spring Street.
This is probably the MOST insane thing on Bigfooty, and I include the monkey masturbation stories in that.

Like - Herald Sun? Sky News? The Australian?

FFS, the entire media is either bogan right, or far right.

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
This is probably the MOST insane thing on Bigfooty, and I include the monkey masturbation stories in that.

Its Triple M in question, get with the program !! What sort of EXCUSE is that post?

Linda_Lovelace

Cancelled
Jul 28, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood

You've clearly never heard of the ABC or the fairfax media which is up their with Stalin.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
- twas a coffee shop meeting in Doncaster way today, prominent MP present
- Words spoken to MP were "you have carte blanche to sort out Dan".
- Comment back was "Mr Andrews is a vindictive soul, and had Eddie and Darcy sacked from Triple M after Darcy attacked Dan."
- Further, off air chat in studio was that Eddie said to Darcy "Don't go Dan, he is vindictive", to which Darcy replied "fu** Dan and fu** you Ed, you are in Brisbane".
- Then Darcy attacked Dan on air.
- Also advised Eddie's brother Frank was a Captains Call for Broadmeadows seat a few years ago.
- Dan has paid off all Vic major media outlets, hence why they don't attack him.

Have a nice day.
Sorry mate can’t read your post. Seems to be geo blocked

Catoggio76

All Australian
Sep 21, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Daniel Andrews can't even organise Hotel Quarrentine properly without causing another COVID wave..............

How on earth would he be able to arrange a sacking ?
Did I mention also discussed today was that MICK schmacher has a GATTO, sorry my Italian bloodline got the better of me there.... I mean cat, that got a cut of that $30 million deal.... lucky cat... I mean, UN unionised cats who get $30m contracts without Vic Govt accreditation, lucky cats...

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
Government *s up a quarantine and has an outbreak which is minimal to the rest of the world is facing with a super aggressive easily catchable disease and local media goes in for the kill, But he has the power to pay them off, Even Though McGuire is pretty left leaning socially/politically but a bit of an idiot

Yeah sure. pass the DMT

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
Government fu**s up a quarantine and has an outbreak which is minimal to the rest of the world is facing with a super aggressive easily catchable disease and local media goes in for the kill, But he has the power to pay them off, Even Though McGuire is pretty left leaning socially/politically but a bit of an idiot

Yeah sure. pass the DMT

It wasnt pleasant thru the 2nd lockdown, its rare that any one issue is on everyones lips, how it plays out when the dust settles will be very interesting politically & that is election day not yet another poll.

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
Was the prominent MP Tim Smith?

Yep, can confirm.

1606875430333.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back