Toast Danny Frawley’s legacy spurs new $16m centre at Moorabbin

I had a look at his Instagram last night. He seems to be doing mental health talks at different schools, functions, etc.
I believe that he was having a hard time last year. Not sure about this year.

Significant

Premiership Player
Nov 30, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
There is a Herald Sun article with the information about Kosi, however I don't have a subscription so can't post it. If someone could, that would be great!

Feb 19, 2009
Moorabbin
AFL Club
St Kilda
Construction has started.

Drove by this arvo and the construction area is fenced off..........earthworks were in progress.

Exciting times.

Great to hear the sounds of the excavations happening when I stepped out the front door yesterday. The kids are excited to have a swimming pool so close

902285e79a27a245eec081185ffe5a0c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 10, 2013
Queensland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, Baghdadian Babes
Great to hear the sounds of the excavations happening when I stepped out the front door yesterday. The kids are excited to have a swimming pool so close

902285e79a27a245eec081185ffe5a0c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Bangers, are they Bonsai Christmas trees in your front yard? Asking for a friend. 😏

Stewart66

Premiership Player
Saints Pledge Contributor
Jul 27, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yes Stewart66........the centre is coming along nicely and yr spot on IMO......it's really one thing that has gone right this season.....so so much hasn't.

Feeling flat as a pancake after last night.....was absolutely shell shocked when it was obvious it was going to be a 100 plus belting.

Coming into this season.....I honestly thought these type of results were behind us.

The Footy Gods said "NO".

Jun 9, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
This facility is one of the more pleasing developments in our recent history.

Given the large size of the facility, I trust the needs and considerations of Members will have been forefront in the design and execution phase.

Bloody hell that looks good. Would be amazing to have a boutique stadium eventually than can hold 25,000 odd. Would be great to play games there again, the atmosphere against Hawthorn a couple years ago was something else.

Think footy would be so much better if every side had their own stadium like that. Really bringing back suburban style footy.

Bloody hell that looks good. Would be amazing to have a boutique stadium eventually than can hold 25,000 odd. Would be great to play games there again, the atmosphere against Hawthorn a couple years ago was something else.
George.....The Aquatic complex and grandstand will be spectacular when completed near years end.

I assume that the second indoor basketball court(behind the South Rd goals) will be built straight after.

And yes....that game against the Hawks early 2020 was something very special.....an awesome night with a full house.

When I was down taking the pics on Tuesday......I cast my mind back to.....it would have been mid 2016......I went down to watch a mini morning training session.....there were 2 others and me watching.

Rooey and several others were out there for about 45 mins.......behind us was a "bombed out" Huggins stand and the Ian Drake pavilion.

I still pinch with myself with what has happened at that ground in a "short" 4 years.

Back