News We’re going to Dingleyland! Construction to begin.

Remove this Banner Ad

It is a risk but the club can’t be solely reliant on Jeff or it will fail regardless.
You are right but I really don’t think that our board is a 1 man band, as many on here seem to think.

We are a very successful club that is very well run. You aren’t that if 1 person is making all the decisions.

Or you can join a club that has a president you like....

If you don’t like Jeff, you can leave Jeff’s club. Cool cool.

Or you can vote him out. He doesn't quit just because you say so.

But they’ve run the “election” already.

I'm glad we have someone who has a voice.

Go through his Twitter feed. A lot of yap yap.

He has a view shared by millions but he‘s not serving the best interests of the members of HFC by doing that and wondering aloud why HFC couldn’t engage effectively with the state government for funding at Dingley.

That was Mussolini, I reckon

Hitler was "He built the roads", I think...

Mussolini was also “why is the petrol station upside down?”

I agree the two are unrelated. Yep. In a democracy however, people are entitled to voice a view, especially when the current opposition is so crap, people are dying, and those reponsible are getting away with homicidal incompetence.
Throughout much of this year, the current government has enjoyed some of the highest approval ratings in this state's history. Regardless how you personally feel about things, Jeff's views can't really be considered the voice of the people. They are hugely partisan, controversial and in some ways out of step with much of the state. If it were Clarko or Jack Gunston trending on twitter once a week for their latest rants on the subject, they'd be pulled right into line. The same should apply to Jeff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL. Such leadership.

that was in the 3-4 days when Dan said ‘l just want to wait a few days, if I open up, I want us open right up to Christmas’

and the whole pack of the usual subjects whined and whinged. They should be embarrassed but of course they are beyond that

Did I read that we're expecting funding from Kingston City Council?

I understand there would be indoor courts at least that would be available for community use, possibly the ovals too, so no surprise the Council will be handing over some money to assist with this build (as otherwise they would be either scaled back, or not opened to the public).

Anyone have any thoughts on Hitler.
Probably would've turned us into a football superpower then gone around claiming anyone who doesn't support Hawthorn is subhuman.

I'll give it more thought and see if I can come up with a downside.

Probably would've turned us into a football superpower then gone around claiming anyone who doesn't support Hawthorn is subhuman.

I'll give it more thought and see if I can come up with a downside.

Would fit right in here then?

LOL. Such leadership.

That was quite possibly up there with the stupidest tweets world wide.

It's not peak stupid like this one, but it's up there:

1608157629024.png

That was quite possibly up there with the stupidest tweets world wide.

It's not peak stupid like this one, but it's up there:

View attachment 1029399
You'd think if breathing in "smart dust" from "chemtrails" was that much of an issue that these people might be big supporters of wearing some sort of low tech solution that reduces the chance of introducing foreign bodies to their respiratory system... :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back