Greyhound King

Remove this Banner Ad

Small nibble on simply gifted to place at Cannington in race 4 #1

Race 4: #1 Simply Gifted Place @ 4.00 with neds.

0.5 units

Is it just me or does greyhound racing seem kind of dead online? There's barely ever any interaction on twitter posts, not much around forums, a few podcasts but they are limited to the racing authorities and Sportsbet so I'm not sure what kind of numbers they would be pulling. Even when I was googling to find out who won the Melbourne Cup the day after I couldn't find any articles about the race, I had to go into the results on a betting website to see. Seems kind of strange when there's actually a decent daily turnover when you look at the Betfair markets.

Is it just me or does greyhound racing seem kind of dead online? There's barely ever any interaction on twitter posts, not much around forums, a few podcasts but they are limited to the racing authorities and Sportsbet so I'm not sure what kind of numbers they would be pulling. Even when I was googling to find out who won the Melbourne Cup the day after I couldn't find any articles about the race, I had to go into the results on a betting website to see. Seems kind of strange when there's actually a decent daily turnover when you look at the Betfair markets.

Not surprised - extremely niche sport with virtual zero press coverage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing like watching the cubs in the finals.

Still haven't picked a winner but the day isn't out yet.

What you are doing is actually incredibly hard to do. How do you not even accidentally win one?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back