News Kreuz appointed Ruck Coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Quote from Brad Lloyd.

"A real focus for us is developing the players already on our list to ensure they get the most out of their ability, and with the development program we now have in place we feel we are well placed as a football club to achieve that."

Alleluia brother!!!!!!

IMHO we’ve had too many young guys stall in the last 18 months.

Quote from Brad Lloyd.

"A real focus for us is developing the players already on our list to ensure they get the most out of their ability, and with the development program we now have in place we feel we are well placed as a football club to achieve that."

Alleluia brother!!!!!!

IMHO we’ve had too many young guys stall in the last 18 years.

Edited for accuracy

:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doully is going to help Matty with that.......

As was foretold in the scriptures...

Bolts: “Big fella”.

A door opens, a grey, hairy-head wearing a head-band appears.

Grey Man: “Kreuz doesn't need this sh*t. His play does the talking”.

Kreuzer waves a hand, Grey Man nods, withdraws, the door closes.

Bolts: “Unbelievable, the great man”.

Poor appointment that smacks of looking after past players rather than recruiting for expertise and experience. Typical Carlton, but not right for the club, nor Kruez.
Another naysayer up to bat. Kreuz is an intelligent, educated man who has a wealth of experience to enhance particularly TDK’s career. TDK needs to improve his around the ground play, who better to teach him?

Poor appointment that smacks of looking after past players rather than recruiting for expertise and experience. Typical Carlton, but not right for the club, nor Kruez.

Why is it not right for the club or the player?

Why is it not right for the club or the player?
For Kruez, it would be better for him to get experience outside the club rather than continuing in the same environment as an apparent favour post career (e.g. Voss, Hird, Buckley etc).
For the club, we had Kruez there last year and the previous 10. Surely an outside view is needed at some point. Perhaps a very experienced and successful ruck like Dean Cox. It's (almost) never been successful for a recently retired player to add anything for the club they've retired from.
Frankly, very hard to see this as anything other than an appointment of a past player.

Frankly, very hard to see this as anything other than an appointment of a past player.
Well he did just retire from our club, so I guess that it is hard to categorise it as anything else

For Kruez, it would be better for him to get experience outside the club rather than continuing in the same environment as an apparent favour post career (e.g. Voss, Hird, Buckley etc).
For the club, we had Kruez there last year and the previous 10. Surely an outside view is needed at some point. Perhaps a very experienced and successful ruck like Dean Cox. It's (almost) never been successful for a recently retired player to add anything for the club they've retired from.
to sum up
  • I know what's best for kreuz
  • I know what's best for the club
  • I know what's behind this appointment
how to become an itk in 2 easy posts...........

Well he did just retire from our club, so I guess that it is hard to categorise it as anything else
Beautifully said and hard to avoid a tautology here. But I'm sure you understand the nepotistic connotation and the possible implications on our club of continuing to 'look after the old boys'.

Didn’t all of Buckley, Voss, Hird take on a senior role without any experience?

We’re not even talking about a line coach here.

There is a massive difference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back