Other Teams
GC Suns. LiverpoolFC.
Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Thought this piece was a bit of a laugh really.

But then I read the Twitter comments from oppo fans and that’s when the real comedy started

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Especially fans from that Rabble from Linton St.

Hilarious :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Stamos

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 30, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton

BigBreakfast

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow
Nov 3, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sandringham Zebras, Melbourne Renegades
Carlton will continue to utilise Mitch McGovern as a key forward, despite the temptation to play him in defence.

McGovern started 2020 in good form before hamstring injuries derailed the remainder of his campaign.

Jan 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Did he actually compare SPS to McLeod?

Jesus wept...

I actually walked out of a Princes Park practise match against Geelong convinced that newcomer Chris Yarran was Andrew McLeod Mk2.

Dunno who this Jesus fella is, but he prolly is like all of us and knows comparisons are silly and usually a bit far fetched, but also like all of us he prolly uses them every now and then too to make a broad point or comparison.

The Return of the Paf

Club Legend
Aug 22, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
I actually walked out of a Princes Park practise match against Geelong convinced that newcomer Chris Yarran was Andrew McLeod Mk2.

Dunno who this Jesus fella is, but he prolly is like all of us and knows comparisons are silly and usually a bit far fetched, but also like all of us he prolly uses them every now and then too to make a broad point or comparison.
Prolly want a cracker? :huh:

Coops93

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2015
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal, Denver Broncos

Chris Yarran was the closest thing I've ever seen to Andrew McLeod, even down to the way he ran. The way he'd look like he was cruising yet would glide past guys busting a gut was so much like McLeod that you could be forgiven for thinking they were the same bloke.

Nov 3, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sandringham Zebras, Melbourne Renegades
Never a doubt in my mind :hearteyes:

Screenshot_20201214-200147_Twitter_3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back