List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread III

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Mitch Hibberd interviewed:
https://www.sen.com.au/news/2020/12...g-to-fulfil-untapped-potential-at-third-club/

I've vouched that this guy works really hard on his conditioning. But that's essentially the same result for him at 2 clubs now.

Archetypal shitmen. I did read on here that we'd regret moving him on. And what stage do we no longer have that regret?
And * were crying out for a big bodied mid. Nothing wrong with not being good enough for that level of football, the majority of the population aren't good enough.

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne

What did they expect or want?

" Look Marley, you know the Pies flicked you due having extremely poor disposal right? You do remember that? FYI your disposal hasn't improved at all. And here's the thing it's call football. We're totally shithouse and aint going to be any less shithouse if we keep filling our boots with below standard AFL footballers"

"Any further questions Marley"?

spurs

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 2, 2003
Perth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
THFC, Claremont Tigers

" Look Marley, you know the Pies flicked you due having extremely poor disposal right? You do remember that? FYI your disposal hasn't improved at all. And here's the thing it's call football. We're totally shithouse and aint going to be any less shithouse if we keep filling our boots with below standard AFL footballers"

Agreed.

WTF is he thinking that he didn't know we only won 3 games...what a tosser....Bye Marley

Ouch.

Agreed.

WTF is he thinking that he didn't know we only won 3 games...what a tosser....Bye Marley
that was a particularly weird thing to say or admit. Just sounds like he completely lost any semblance of focus, so yea, you get delisted.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf

Brady got out a big arse can of "Shitmen Be Gone". I expect he'll restock and have another little spray at the conclusion of 2021.

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Brady got out a big arse can of "Shitmen Be Gone". I expect he'll restock and have another little spray at the conclusion of 2021.

Yeah he certainly did. fancy wanting a 45 minute exit interview where they tell you why you got the arse. The end of my 26 yr marriage didn't have a 45 minute exit interview.

More like a, " well this over" and a " well you can * off and I'm joining tinder" style finish. 5 minutes is plenty of time to tie up the loose ends

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Yeah he certainly did. fancy wanting a 45 minute exit interview where they tell you why you got the arse. The end of my 26 yr marriage didn't have a 45 minute exit interview.

More like a, " well this over" and a " well you can fu** off and I'm joining tinder" style finish. 5 minutes is plenty of time to tie up the loose ends

To be fair I don't think Brady conducted the exit interviews while the player ****ed on a live stream.

Feel sorry for the players cut, warranted or not it's not fun getting cut from your job. That being said, the responses from from a few of the players seems symptomatic of the culture that has festered for too long. Few of them haven't adjusted to the fact we aren't a gravy train anymore.

As far as Marley is concerned, pretty weak to speak on Maj' behalf when this was Maj's classy response to getting cut

ChoppyGun

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Disgusting really, why would you call good young blokes names like that on an internet forum? Mentally unbalanced i guess or perhaps drugs?

Just to clarify I haven't called the players any names.

I'll leave it there if you are saying other posters have those issues based on their posts.

I’ll say it again. I strongly believe that not one of our delisted players has bad-mouthed the club thus far. If anything, they’ve been admirably restrained in their chats to the press - despite the fact that they’ve endured the most horrible season in AFL history. Absolutely nothing to see here, as far as I’m concerned. This “kerfuffle” is right up there with the conspiracy nonsense being peddled over the Noble appointment. We were damned for not speaking to anyone else because we had decided already that Rhyce was our guy. Now, we’re getting hammered for doing the opposite.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne

More like a, " well this over" and a " well you can fu** off and I'm joining tinder" style finish. 5 minutes is plenty of time to tie up the loose ends

Did you get to keep your house, that's the main point, when i was little, the local neighbour albert lost his house, his kids and due to this trauma, he took up drugs and lost his job and went back to living with his mother. It's stacked against men.

Back