Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

So back in September a member of the League Unlimited forum messaged me asking if I could help with designing a logo and jersey for a brand new rugby league team from Japan to be called the Abiko Ducks.

After discussing the brief with them I set out to come up with a jersey design first (chosen from 3 designs that I presented to them), then was also able to piece together two logos for the club, one the primary logo featuring a duck in flight, the other a webfoot logo with an A and D within it.

The final jersey design ended up looking like this:

yn8t7OQ.png

The V/Chest design is made from the wings of the logo combined with the symbol for the city of Abiko.

And today these last couple of months have come to fruition when my own version of the jersey arrived (two jerseys actually, as part of a "payment" agreement with the club).

YQZqn4s.png

So back in September a member of the League Unlimited forum messaged me asking if I could help with designing a logo and jersey for a brand new rugby league team from Japan to be called the Abiko Ducks.

After discussing the brief with them I set out to come up with a jersey design first (chosen from 3 designs that I presented to them), then was also able to piece together two logos for the club, one the primary logo featuring a duck in flight, the other a webfoot logo with an A and D within it.

The final jersey design ended up looking like this:

yn8t7OQ.png

The V/Chest design is made from the wings of the logo combined with the symbol for the city of Abiko.

And today these last couple of months have come to fruition when my own version of the jersey arrived (two jerseys actually, as part of a "payment" agreement with the club).

YQZqn4s.png
This is awesome, sponsor doesn’t kill the design either which it can very easily do on a rugby jersey.

quick question. is the company that premium subscription money goes to called MIALAD? just got a receipt for my payment but it's all in an Asian language so I'm a bit sceptical. please put my mind to ease haha
Yes it is. I am not sure why it would be in anything but English. Check your account. Send a copy of your email to support@bigfooty.com and I will get it checked from our side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To answer a question that everyone here has asked at one point in their life, the 2nd date is the best time to bring up your guernsey/kit collection.

This honestly, from experience, sounds accurate.

don't you lie to me, Ando. don't play with my heartstrings like that. no woman's going on a second date with me.
Do you bring up that you're a North supporter? I did that with Carlton and she felt sorry for me. Out of sheer sympathy, she had to go on the second date.
This honestly, from experience, sounds accurate.
Ooh, that's promising then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back