England Tour of South Africa 2020 (3 T20's and 3 ODI's)

Remove this Banner Ad

But it’s vastly different. A Drs review is very time limited and a video feed can dictate whether it’s worth reviewing

This is no different to getting messages by the 12th man or a coach on the boundary

Then it’s the job of the 12th man to deliver those messages... if they allow this then why not just allow the walkie talkie method that Hanse Cronje tried to use back in the day

this season in the AFL I saw heaps of signs on the interchange, often times with '1' and '2' to indicate time remaining, in some cases I often saw symbols . Would this be akin to what England cricket team with their signalling?

There's the potential for Australia's tour of South Africa to be played in Perth if the Covid situation doesn't get under control.
Hopefully can get shared around Aus but I doubt it. I guess if this was the case all games would be at the WACA.

Hopefully can get shared around Aus but I doubt it. I guess if this was the case all games would be at the WACA.

It'll be in Perth for time zone reasons, South Africa would still get the broadcast revenue and it's basically on at a regular time for them.

It'll be in Perth for time zone reasons, South Africa would still get the broadcast revenue and it's basically on at a regular time for them.
Fair enough. It is supposed to be played in March right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back