Preview 2020 Goodbye (To 2021) New; Preseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

fu** I promised myself I was going to start this thread this year so we didn't have this dumb ******* title again
17UhqzJ.gif

fu** I promised myself I was going to start this thread this year so we didn't have this dumb ******* title again

You know what would have happened though? Your thread would have been a desolate wasteland while the one that was eventually made with this title would be the hub of activity.

You know what would have happened though? Your thread would have been a desolate wasteland while the one that was eventually made with this title would be the hub of activity.

You know what actually would've happened? I would've edited it to this within about 5 minutes.

Good to see Charlie has off his own bat rocked up early. Does Pasini take him in any competitive work?

Richo at the Focus Group said that AFL has allowed players to work in groups of 12, up from groups of 8.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see Charlie has off his own bat rocked up early. Does Pasini take him in any competitive work?

Richo at the Focus Group said that AFL has allowed players to work in groups of 12, up from groups of 8.

I thought I read somewhere that there was a limit of 20 in outside groups, but indoor sessions only were capped at a lower level?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back