2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Gossage
@TimGossage

Take it to the bank
@WestCoastEagles
WAFL will announce a new captain for next season who has played AFL. Great appointment and a huge boost to the morale of the playing group.

Wonder if its Brayshaw ( If he is allowed to keep playing there? ) or maybe Petrie?

I was wondering what Worsfold would be doing in 2021. ;)

What are the odds of Kyal Horsley coming out of retirement for the Eagles' WAFL side?

Only left Subiaco to join West Coast as a development coach.

At 33 he is younger than Kennedy and Hurn.

Also played 14 games for Gold Coast at AFL level.

Three time premiership captain during his post-AFL career with Subiaco.

What are the odds of Kyal Horsley coming out of retirement for the Eagles' WAFL side?

Only left Subiaco to join West Coast as a development coach.

At 33 he is younger than Kennedy and Hurn.

Also played 14 games for Gold Coast at AFL level.

Three time premiership captain during his post-AFL career with Subiaco.
Player Coach. Aw yiss! take that footy dept cutbacks

All i know is it's 100% not Masten or McInnes. Both will be at perth next season.

I'm guessing someone recently delisted from the eastern states teams.
The "huge boost of morale" quote from Gossage makes it seem like it's one of the delisted Eagles boys

The "huge boost of morale" quote from Gossage makes it seem like it's one of the delisted Eagles boys
i agree, but I can't think who it would be... Maybe brayshaw but I thought he already signed on with claremont

If hes capable of playing we probably wouldnt have delisted him?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

We wanted to move him on to the cat B rookie list as a special exemption but we had it knocked back.

The club said it was still committed to working with him to make a full recovery, so just taking a wild guess here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Maginness? Seemed like a popular character at the club and east Perth.

Might have come from this, does anyone have a subscription to check it

The WAFL socials have announced each AFL signing so far and Brayshaw hasn't been one of them.

Yeah I checked the Tigers Instagram page as they'd posted a few others. Did find that article above from a month ago as well, but it's paywalled. Squashy was the one who said he had signed with Claremont, but I can't find any info to confirm that.

Yeah I checked the Tigers Instagram page as they'd posted a few others. Did find that article above from a month ago as well, but it's paywalled. Squashy was the one who said he had signed with Claremont, but I can't find any info to confirm that.
I only said it because someone else said it on here a few weeks ago, can't remember who though.

Edit: found it, it was new breed

Reid and Treacy I think have joined Perth , Brayshaw and Watson Claremont .

new breed is an anagram of 'B Renewed'

Brayshaw renewed contract

new breed is Hamish Brayshaw confirmed

Umm what's an anagram ??

Something came out re three generations of Brayshaw at Claremont so sounds like Hamish is staying in Perth and playing at Claremont .....at this stage !!

Edit - now understand , clever !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back