The Dominator7

Unleash Finbar's Fury
Sep 22, 2016
D'Amico Republic
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Cubs, FC Brugge
OK with Sin passing at 65, I think think we will likely pass at 65 in the real thing, but for Phantom fun the Blues will select Phoenix Spicer

Spicer is little but speedy, agile and has a crack, hoping he turns into a Brad Hill type or small fwd.

There was a nice little mid on the board around this mark - Charlie Lazzaro - but I just think we have so many mids on our list that we don’t know about yet, I’d prefer to play around the flanks, wings and pockets and let them actually develop there.

Blues are done and so am I - can get back to work and stop watching this thread :)

EDIT: Over to you Wickzki

Coona Blues

Director of Coaching
Nov 3, 2011
Bundaberg, Qld
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tasmania
OK North have plenty of spots to fill, and are happy that our haul to date covering most areas. Therefore it is time for a little insurance, at very least to offer some maturity should mainstays Cunnington and Ziebell again have injury issues.

Pick 67 - North Melbourne - Sam Fisher

After a year on the Swans rookie list, being trialled as a small forward along with Tom Papley, Fisher found himself delisted after little opportunity to put forward his case. Not one to sit on his hands and determined to work his way back on to a list he moved to Victoria to join our own Northern Blues, playing some impressive football primarily in the midfield, where his clearance performances was exceptional. After a train on stint with the Blues, he was overlooked for an SSP position. Again exploring all avenues, Fisher linked with WAFL club Swan Districts, raising the bar once more where unheralded, he won the coveted Sandover Medal as the competition’s Best and Fairest player. No nonsense type who knocks up getting possessions and clearances. Has earned a list spot and the Kangas are an excellent fit at their stage of development.

Looks like Arr0w is lurking for his next offering.

Nov 4, 2003
Earth, near Carlton.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Pick 67 - North Melbourne - Sam Fisher
He's a bit old now isn't he? Definitely has elite skills though:

latest

Damn you wick!!!

He's one that had he been able to play this year would have shot up the board. Tested extremely well. Great speed, good aggression. If he doesn't make the grade it won't be a lack of effort.

Nov 4, 2003
Earth, near Carlton.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
I want West Coast.

Give them to me.
Go for it. You have two selections to make.

EDIT: 38 this season, 6 out, 2 in, so technical 4 picks available to you but 3 listed in the phantom. Your call.

Maybe I should have invested the 30 minutes checking these numbers...

Last edited:
Pick 60: West Coast selects Jack Ginnivan

Midfielder/Forward

Attacking mid, knows how to get the ball, and certainly knows how to effectively use it. Sets up and kicks goals. Could be a quality player, except he's a one way runner. Needs the value of a defensive side smashed into him regularly.

West Coast can do that.

Pick 69: West Coast selects Jaiden Hunter

Personally I think the WA Colts and the SA U18 are trash. And this kids played all year as a 194 cm ruckman and there's no way he's playing that role at AFL level.

But I rate the Colts rucks this year, and this guy averaged 34 hitouts a game. He's got a massive vertical leap, and excellent speed. The raw potential is there for something special. Stick him in defense, teach him how to play the game and he's the next Bolta.

Coona Blues

Director of Coaching
Nov 3, 2011
Bundaberg, Qld
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tasmania
Pick 60: West Coast selects Jack Ginnivan

Midfielder/Forward

Attacking mid, knows how to get the ball, and certainly knows how to effectively use it. Sets up and kicks goals. Could be a quality player, except he's a one way runner. Needs the value of a defensive side smashed into him regularly.

West Coast can do that.
Check pick 39 - he is mine

Eiffel 65

Cancelled
Sep 18, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Gryffindor
How many selections will carlton take on wednesday , I have Carlton in a mock draft and was wondering how many on wednesday and how many rookies in the real thing

Most likely 2 in the ND + Gibbons upgrade and maybe 1 rookie.

I'm assuming we'll leave one spot open for a DFA to train with us over the summer. Well, at least that's what it sounds like.

Back