Player Watch #2: Jaidyn Stephenson - dropped vs Geelong & misses out again vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

The key thing that Noble likes is versatility and I think he definitely sees that in Jaidyn. Having that ability to drop a player into a position that won't hinder their output.

I think Stephenson can do that role really well.
It seems he's already working on his versatility. :) I don't think this piece got a mention yet:

It seems he's already working on his versatility. :) I don't think this piece got a mention yet:

Just wait for someone on the forum to blow up... Thats unacceptable. How dare he put his career at risk.. blah blah blah

Do yourself a favour and find out the reasons he was sent packing to North. There were quite a few reasons and Jaidyn knows exactly what they are but you won't hear them from Stephenson and the club don't want to make them public to protect him. And that is apart from his woeful form. Three disposals in his last game pissed me off too.
Maggie51 = The Area

Wicket Keeping?

The squats will do his legs wonders.

I knew I had my sig for a reason...
What I typed is actually a record by a guy called Steve Kaiser - I thought it applied to RR's posting. On a side note - I suspect some aspects of history repeat whether you know the past or not.

Will be an onballer, a dynamic midfielder who has the speed, burst and x-factor to rip open opposition wide open. We haven't had this amount of midfield talent for generations.

We know he has explosive speed and good goal kicking, but does he have the skills by hand, by foot under pressure and vision to play on-ball?

I haven't seen him play enough to know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be perfectly honest it will just be good to have some speed in the forward line finally. It’s been so rare over the last 20 years.

Flash Campbell was electric and if Atu brought similar energy - would be sensational

Appears to have matured so much since his first couple of years. Clearly whatever mistakes he's made in his time at Collingwood appear to be well behind him. Seems to speak with a level of maturity that is genuine and assured, and spoke at this event today, regarding something so close to home with care and empathy. To think the roller coaster he's been on for a 21 year old.

So pumped to have stolen him away from the Pies and you just know he's got a lot of very, very good football in front of him.
Also I reckon we've found a replacement for BBB in Jaidyn, as a fan favourite with the kids.

And the pies game with the bad centre bounce that went straight to simmo
Both flash and LT were on fire in that game
geez its been so bloody long since we had a dangerous electric small forward.

never did understand why we let flash go but apparently it was off field stuff with the drink?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back