EPL Matchday 11

That's cool man, think you need to get your eyes checked though bro.

View attachment 1024622

His foot is trapped under Connolly's ass.
So watching this again... to me it appeared that Walker-Peters sticks his leg across to try to get the ball, makes contact with Connolly's leg, which appears to me like Connolly's just continuing his line.

Then Walker-Peters goes down, but I think that it's his contact with Connolly that brings Connolly down. It takes Connolly's leg from beneath him.

Here's a link for it:

So watching this again... to me it appeared that Walker-Peters sticks his leg across to try to get the ball, makes contact with Connolly's leg, which appears to me like Connolly's just continuing his line.

Then Walker-Peters goes down, but I think that it's his contact with Connolly that brings Connolly down. It takes Connolly's leg from beneath him.

Here's a link for it:

Thanks, had to take a screenshot which makes it difficult to see. There's contact that definitely starts outside the box and continues inside.

Thanks, had to take a screenshot which makes it difficult to see. There's contact that definitely starts outside the box and continues inside.
The shoulder definitely does occur outside but the secondary contact to me looks like it's initiated by KWP juuuuust inside the box.

Sep 15, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Canberra Raiders,Crystal Palace F.C
Just out of curiosity, is anyone here a Palace fan ? Out of all the Premier League clubs (currently), I have barely seen any Crystal Palace fans here...

Not a criticism btw, just an observation..
Late reply. Yeah there's a few of us here I'm barely up when the games are on these days as I'm a stay at home dad of 3 kids (so sleep is like gold haha) usually watch games the next morning therefore avoid the gameday threads to save from spoilers.

Back