Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah but the desperates would also rather bet with books thatll actually give them some incentive.

Nah they will be cranking out EPL/UCL/Big bash promos for those guys imminently

Classicbet gives me flashbacks.

Had a 4 figure wager on a tennis market and the bet was stuck on "pending" (I never got confirmation of bet acceptance). Frantically trying to refresh to no avail it seems their site has shat itself.

No live chat, phone contact or email available to rectify. The wager goes on to win over night.

Cue me following up in the morning and by some grace of god they decided to acknowledge my wager and pay out.

Classicbet gives me flashbacks.

Had a 4 figure wager on a tennis market and the bet was stuck on "pending" (I never got confirmation of bet acceptance). Frantically trying to refresh to no avail it seems their site has shat itself.

No live chat, phone contact or email available to rectify. The wager goes on to win over night.

Cue me following up in the morning and by some grace of god they decided to acknowledge my wager and pay out.
They were terrible, as were their precursor BetEzy. Only corp I ever had trouble getting funds withdrawn from

I had an absolute nightmare withdrawing five figures from an ex-ClassicBet account once they were taken over by PlayUp. The latter are the continuance of this lineage of shitness being discussed. It was like the money hurt them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“disputes between corporate bookies and RV”

weird the only bookie preventing bonus bets on racing victoria is palmerbet

that said they have very generous deposit match, ok promos and payout quick.

a good option if you’re promo banned at the major corps

“disputes between corporate bookies and RV”

weird the only bookie preventing bonus bets on racing victoria is palmerbet

that said they have very generous deposit match, ok promos and payout quick.

a good option if you’re promo banned at the major corps
TS did mention around 12 months ago they were going to do this but it never eventuated. Not sure what was behind it

"The offer is not available to NSW, VIC and SA residents." and tombomb is from VIC.

Whereas Palmerbet is nationwide apart from the special state of SA which is standard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back