Opinion 2020 Draft #2: 1/9/22/23/40/80 (2021 + Melb 2nd, Haw 4th, Freo 4th)

Who will Adelaide select with pick 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

KEY DATES

Oct 30 – Nov 6: AFL Free Agency Period
November 4 – 12: AFL Trade Period
November 20: List Lodgment 1
November 27: List Lodgment 2
November 30: AFL Draft Nominations close
w/c December 7: NAB AFL Draft and Rookie Draft (exact date to be confirmed in due course)
Mid-December: Final List Lodgment & TPP estimates

As God is my witness, finding anything useful on the AFL.com.au site is practically impossible, may whoever designed it burn in hell.

Question, would you all still take Hollands, or any player for that matter, if you thought they would become the best player from the draft over their career, but you knew he would do 1 more ACL in his career and be out for a year?

I would, 100%. 10 years of service from an A Grader is better than 15 years from a B-grader.

Question, would you all still take Hollands, or any player for that matter, if you thought they would become the best player from the draft over their career, but you knew he would do 1 more ACL in his career and be out for a year?

I would, 100%. 10 years of service from an A Grader is better than 15 years from a B-grader.
If he does another ACL he's not going to be the best player in the draft.

If he does another ACL he's not going to be the best player in the draft.

Do seriously want a ruckman at pick 1 though?

We'd be able yo say "Stone the Crow!"

joey-goes-out-gif.406267

if mcdonad or thilthorpe do an acl they wont be the best in the draft either.
God you're tiresome.

The kid has done one already, and is a high percentage chance of doing another one. I wouldn't wish it on him of course, but the stats are there to see.

Unlike you, I'm happy if we take any of the 3, perhaps 4 if we include Phillips in the discussion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hollands also just confirmed on radio that GC are ‘very keen’ on him, so we can probably throw out any trade scenarios, of little hope they were anyway

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Hence trade our pick 1 for pick 5 and 2021 1st rounder and they can get Hollands, North get Philips or Campbell, Sydney get DGB, Hawks get McDonald and we get Tilly.

God you're tiresome.

The kid has done one already, and is a high percentage chance of doing another one. I wouldn't wish it on him of course, but the stats are there to see.

Unlike you, I'm happy if we take any of the 3, perhaps 4 if we include Phillips in the discussion.
big men very rarely recover from alc's. you really need to stop posting so much garbage.

also thilthorpe and fog will never be compared. you constantly post crap comments.

big men very rarely recover from alc's. you really need to stop posting so much garbage.

also thilthorpe and fog will never be compared. you constantly post crap comments.
RT is more athletic, more mobile and a better contested mark than Fog.... Yeah you're right I post rubbish.

The constant wishing of an injury on an 18yo kid however is quality posting.

RT is more athletic, more mobile and a better contested mark than Fog.... Yeah you're right I post rubbish.

The constant wishing of an injury on an 18yo kid however is quality posting.
thilthorpe and fog are 2 completely different players so yes, you post garbage.

one is a leading forward. one is a contesting marking forward.

Martin doesn't qualify as a midfielder?
He does, but then over the decade I'd still have Fyfe and Danger ahead of him for consistency. Even then he's probably done his best work as a forward.

He does, but then over the decade I'd still have Fyfe and Danger ahead of him for consistency. Even then he's probably done his best work as a forward.
He has won Brownlow in a premiership year.

Has been the most damaging midfielder for last few years

He has won Brownlow in a premiership year.

Has been the most damaging midfielder for last few years
There's absolutely no doubt he's the best big game player we've seen possibly ever, but as far as consistency goes the other 2 have him and in worse teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back