Dunkley and the other players

Remove this Banner Ad

Without wanting to give too much away, has anyone heard anything about flying tennis balls at the hub, in particular regarding Dunkley? Have a source close to the club but finding it difficult to believe the story. Again, not wanting to give anything away or embellish any further than this ambiguous post.
Someone has been watching way too much Wentworth

these hub rumours have a life of their own but for what its worth we would be idiots if we didn’t believe players from all clubs dabble in illicit drugs. It happens in society so why wouldn’t it happen in AFL

Thats dosent mean they are all meth heads just that they are pretty much normal youn adults

Did anyone read the whisper in today’s Herald Sun by Scott Gullan I’m sure it’s Andrew Dunkley he is talking about.

it says that club officials are being harassed by a players father who was not happy about a recent turn of events

Did anyone read the whisper in today’s Herald Sun by Scott Gullan I’m sure it’s Andrew Dunkley he is talking about.

it says that club officials are being harassed by a players father who was not happy about a recent turn of events
Our club? What does Andrew Dunkley expect from us, just give him away?

Our club? What does Andrew Dunkley expect from us, just give him away?
What a f...wit he must be, his son is 23 let him live and make his own decisions

A few assumptions being made here.

Even if it is Dunks Snr who is in question, maybe the club he is harrassing is the Bummers.

After all, they were the club who got his son to nominate them as a preferred trade destination, then devalued him by making a trade offer that Dodoro has admitted he would not have accepted himself.

Even if it is Dunks Snr who is in question, maybe the club he is harrassing is the Bummers.

After all, they were the club who got his son to nominate them as a preferred trade destination, then devalued him by making a trade offer that Dodoro has admitted he would not have accepted himself.
True that could be it

I know for a fact there was some heated feelings (to say the least) between dunkley camp and Essendon, it is still possible dunkley asks for a trade at seasons end but it won't be to the dons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know for a fact there was some heated feelings (to say the least) between dunkley camp and Essendon, it is still possible dunkley asks for a trade at seasons end but it won't be to the dons
And fair enough too

What sort of incompetent idiots promise to trade for him then won’t stump up the price

And fair enough too

What sort of incompetent idiots promise to trade for him then won’t stump up the price

This is the exact point I tried making in the Dodoro thread on the MB. When Dodoro discussed with Pickering, he would have been well aware of the likely asking price - he'd set the precedent himself the year before when Daniher asked to be traded. To then baulk at the asking price (which would have been no surprise to him - or Pickering, I suspect) just confirms how incompetent he is. To then feign surprise that the asking price for a player:
- in the current club's leadership group
- contracted for 2 more years
- borderline AA
- would become Bombres premier inside mid

is one/all of stupidity/incompetence/insanity/delusion.

But don't try telling Bombres fans that - apparently the asking price - which had been discussed on here ad nauseum on virtually every team's board as well as the MB to some degree - was a surprise, and too high! It was only the Bombres media fan boys who ran a concerted campaign to make out two first rounders was unreasonable/unrealistic.

This is the exact point I tried making in the Dodoro thread on the MB. When Dodoro discussed with Pickering, he would have been well aware of the likely asking price - he'd set the precedent himself the year before when Daniher asked to be traded. To then baulk at the asking price (which would have been no surprise to him - or Pickering, I suspect) just confirms how incompetent he is. To then feign surprise that the asking price for a player:
- in the current club's leadership group
- contracted for 2 more years
- borderline AA
- would become Bombres premier inside mid

is one/all of stupidity/incompetence/insanity/delusion.

But don't try telling Bombres fans that - apparently the asking price - which had been discussed on here ad nauseum on virtually every team's board as well as the MB to some degree - was a surprise, and too high! It was only the Bombres media fan boys who ran a concerted campaign to make out two first rounders was unreasonable/unrealistic.
It’s typical Dodo BS, just like this crap about having a good hand in tonights draft as though losing key players is some part of a cunning plan

Without wanting to give too much away, has anyone heard anything about flying tennis balls at the hub, in particular regarding Dunkley? Have a source close to the club but finding it difficult to believe the story. Again, not wanting to give anything away or embellish any further than this ambiguous post.
The tennis balls story is no doubt 100% true, I've had that confirmed to me from a few very reliable sources but I didn't hear anything about dunkleys reaction to it.

I have also been told that the whole issue was raised in a team meeting after the final, with some players unhappy at the extent of it with bevo finally getting involved. Haven't heard anything since they have come back though.

Urban dictionary:

When a girl is wearing tight shorts(sometimes pants) and have not shaved, leaving round puffy tennis ball shaped pubes around her vagina
Yo, check out that girl's "tennis ball", she needs to shave.
Sooo, some players are upset that other players were sneaking girls with unkempt pubic hair into the hub.

Fair call.

And fair enough too

Add in the fact that Dunkleys brother not drafted anywhere.
Reckon that was utter trash by Essendon - using him to lure his brother then dumping him on his arse

their father Andrew probably has a decent right to be angry.
He has been volitile in the past as I recall - fell out hard at Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back