Player Watch James Borlase and Tariek Newchurch

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad we managed not to * that up.

Was interesting that Rowey let slip that he had been told by the club to stop pumping up Newchurch's tyres.

Its funny... out of all the players we have picked up tonight and these two guys..

Its Tariek that I am excited the most about.

There has been such a cloud hanging over his game this year with his effort questioned and most of the criticism was probably well warranted...

Can the club turn it around and help him make the required changes he needs to?..

Because if they can, with his speed, talent and x factor.. he could easily become anything and possibly the best pick up out of all the players we got today..

I really hope Nicksy and the new team can help the kid make the necessary changes. Given they have taken him on I think they know they can.

Its funny... out of all the players we have picked up tonight and these two guys..

Its Tariek that I am excited the most about.

There has been such a cloud hanging over his game this year with his effort questioned and most of the criticism was probably well warranted...

Can the club turn it around and help him make the required changes he needs to?..

Because if they can, with his speed, talent and x factor.. he could easily become anything and possibly the best pick up out of all the players we got today..

I really hope Nicksy and the new team can help the kid make the necessary changes. Given they have taken him on I think they know they can.

Agreed. Been a lot of talk about what he didn't do well this year. He's now on our list, he's a cat b rookie, we develop him.

Let's get excited, expectations will rise, let's keep an eye on his areas that need improving but plenty to be excited about here.

Do you have the names of everyone in the photo?

Back Row
SAM TUCKER: VICTORIA
HARRY BEASLEY: VICTORIA
JAMES BORLASE: SOUTH AUSTRALIA
JOSH GREEN: NSW/ACT
BEN MAJOR: VICTORIA
SALELE FEAGAMIALII: VICTORIA
ELIJAH HOLLANDS: VICTORIA
Middle Row
NICK STEVENS: VICTORIA
RILEY THILTHORPE: SOUTH AUSTRALIA
DARBY HIPWELL: VICTORIA
WILL SCHREIBER: SOUTH AUSTRALIA
COREY DURDIN: SOUTH AUSTRALIA
NOAH GADSBY: VICTORIA
TAJ SCHOFIELD: WESTERN AUSTRALIA
ISAAC CHUGG: TASMANIA
WILL PHILLIPS: VICTORIA
Front Row
ZACH DUMESNY: SOUTH AUSTRALIA
TANNER BRUHN: VICTORIA
KAINE BALDWIN: SOUTH AUSTRALIA
CHARLIE LAZZARO: VICTORIA
LUKE EDWARDS: SOUTH AUSTRALIA
JOSH WARD: VICTORIA
LACHLAN FORD: QUEENSLAND
THOMAS FITZPATRICK: VICTORIA

So with these two, last nights draftees and Hatley on PSD. Do we have any more spots for the rookie draft and will we use them?
No, but once Gibbs goes onto the inactive list next year we'll be able to pick up a SSP list player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad we managed not to fu** that up.

Was interesting that Rowey let slip that he had been told by the club to stop pumping up Newchurch's tyres.
Clear draft tampering. 🤣🤣🤣

I happy both got through. Newchurch could be anything (and that anything extends to lighting it up for North Adelaide in 5 years) and Borlace looks like a solid player.

Its also nice to go through with a fully stocked list.

I happy both got through. Newchurch could be anything (and that anything extends to lighting it up for North Adelaide in 5 years) and Borlace looks like a solid player.

Its also nice to go through with a fully stocked list.
One more cat B spot available. Weren't we looking at somebody? Few months ago???

One more cat B spot available. Weren't we looking at somebody? Few months ago???

There shouldn't be. That's 44 players.

(I also think he got picked up by Geelong)

Not only that but Tariek was told to take down the highlights video of him that was up on YouTube. And it was indeed taken down.

I did notice that had disappeared. Didn't know it was him posting his own video lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back