King Harold

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Cleveland Indians
It's here - Draft Day 2020!

...and to celebrate, the Hun goes with a full page article on The Great Dodoro 🙃

Never give up, H/S.

Never, ever give up.

Very disappointed as well dimma , no Dane Swan or Eddie life updates today 🤮

TheBont

Club Legend
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hang on I have to pay for next years membership??
wasn’t it carrying over to next year??
I spent 200 dollars last season and got nothing out of it for next season?

I’m shocked and disappointed.

Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

You had the option to refund last years membership, your fault you didn’t take it. I’m genuinely sorry if the 200$ spread out in monthly instalments is genuinely money you need but tbh mate it’s just $200. If every single
member got a free membership this year the club would just about go under, that’s how reliant AFL clubs are on membership money. Small price to pay for the club you support.
Every single member of every single club is in the same boat too

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

No club would have offered that. How do you expect them to keep the club running next year if no one is paying?

TheBont

Club Legend
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
You had the option to refund last years membership, your fault you didn’t take it. I’m genuinely sorry if the 200$ spread out in monthly instalments is genuinely money you need but tbh mate it’s just $200. If every single
member got a free membership this year the club would just about go under, that’s how reliant AFL clubs are on membership money. Small price to pay for the club you support.
Every single member of every single club is in the same boat too
I did and they never got back to me in picking up the phone. Cheers for the input. also find it funny how they came out bragging they made a massive profit this season. Now it makes sense.

Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I did and they never got back to me in picking up the phone. Cheers for the input. also find it funny how they came out bragging they made a massive profit this season. Now it makes sense.
I’m sure they didn’t mate, cut back on a couple of decks of PJ golds and it’ll pretty much pay for itself 👍👍

TheBont

Club Legend
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I’m sure they didn’t mate, cut back on a couple of decks of PJ golds and it’ll pretty much pay for itself 👍👍
I quit smoking 45 days ago maybe it’s a sign. I’m gonna renew it but yeah o well if I don’t renew by a due date do I lose any of the benefits they’ve offered due to this season? The upgrade or whatever they’re offering?

Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I quit smoking 45 days ago maybe it’s a sign. I’m gonna renew it but yeah o well if I don’t renew by a due date do I lose any of the benefits they’ve offered due to this season? The upgrade or whatever they’re offering?
Good luck mate, only gets easier from here 👍

It sucks for all of us but the club literally would not be able to afford to pay the players and the staff for the year if everyone got a free membership that’s just how the AFL works and why members are so important, and why our 38k members makes us alwaysfighting on the back foot as a club compared to the clubs who bring in an extra 15+ mil a year through their big membership bases .

Sorry I don’t know the answer to your question but I’d assume it would be okay as long as your signed up by round 1

And when we get into the grand final and your membership gets you in to see JUH kick the winning goal you’ll be glad you did 😀

Dale4captain

Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Since when are we not allowed to use the term Norf on the main board? Seems over policed.

All my posts got deleted. Laughable. In the same thread they can call us racists because we’ve got a singular Indigenous player on the list and tin rattlers because of Gordo retiring and their posts remain. Seems perplexing.

Bunch of snowflake campaigners

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since when are we not allowed to use the term Norf on the main board? Seems over policed.

All my posts got deleted. Laughable. In the same thread they can call us racists because we’ve got a singular Indigenous player on the list and tin rattlers because of Gordo retiring and their posts remain. Seems perplexing.

That’s been the rule for a long time. I think it’s the same for Bummers and any other team on the MB, you can only use the irreverent names on your team board. I rarely read let alone post there.

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

It’s pathetic.
Tin rattlers despite being one of a handful of clubs not needing financial assistance to get through 2020.
Racist despite having an aboriginal board member, publicly acknowledging the need to do more work in this area, a South Sudanese guy on our list, an East Timorese/Taiwanese guy on our list, as well as the work done with JUH and his community for a number of years. Not enough but nowhere near as bad as made out. I mean Collingwood are getting sued by a former player for systemic racism.
There’s also a pretty high chance our next President will be a woman.
That should keep the snowflakes happy.

Last edited:

Mojorisin

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It’s pathetic.
Tin rattlers despite being one of a handful of clubs not needing financial assistance to get through 2020.
Racist despite having an aboriginal board member, publicly acknowledging the need to do more work in this area, a South Sudanese guy on our list, an East Timorese/Taiwanese guy on our list, as well as the work done with JUH and his community for a number of years. Not enough but nowhere near as bad as made out. I mean Collingwood are getting sued by a former player for systemic racism.
There’s also a pretty high chance our next President will be a woman.
That should keep the snowflakes happy.
Also a south African in JJ

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
That’s been the rule for a long time. I think it’s the same for Bummers and any other team on the MB, you can only use the irreverent names on your team board. I rarely read let alone post there.
Bummers I can understand since the implication is basically "haha they're gay", but honestly what's the issue with Norf? Weird they'd enforce that rule when I see people use the classic "Bullflogs" all the time

Leon

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 13, 2004
Bound for Germany 2006!
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Harry's Heroes

Bummers I can understand since the implication is basically "haha they're gay", but honestly what's the issue with Norf? Weird they'd enforce that rule when I see people use the classic "Bullflogs" all the time

Norf supporters cried to the moderators and had “Norf” banned a while back.

The supreme irony is of course that Norf supporters themselves are the worst culprits in this site with trolling and shitting everyone to tears.

Christ I’ll enjoy seeing that pissant club go through a painful rebuild.

LittleG

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Norf supporters cried to the moderators and had “Norf” banned a while back.

The supreme irony is of course that Norf supporters themselves are the worst culprits in this site with trolling and shitting everyone to tears.

Christ I’ll enjoy seeing that pissant club go through a painful rebuild.

I don’t know why you want Norf to ‘go through a painful rebuild’. A perpetual painful rebuild would be far more suitable.

Philthy1

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
A number of Current Dogs players have invested in the Ascot Vale hotel renovation. I live nearby. Quite a few of them there tonight (Bont, JUH, Jong, Keath, Bedendo) along with coaching staff including Bevo, King, Smith and Hansen. Some of the players inc Libba there last Friday too. It’s now a good boozer and likely to be a Dogs friendly place to watch footy.

A number of Current Dogs players have invested in the Ascot Vale hotel renovation. I live nearby. Quite a few of them there tonight (Bont, JUH, Jong, Keath, Bedendo) along with coaching staff including Bevo, King, Smith and Hansen. Some of the players inc Libba there last Friday too. It’s now a good boozer and likely to be a Dogs friendly place to watch footy.

Is that the joint on the corner that used to have strippers and was frequented by the morans??!!

Pugz89

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Have a chat to any of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back