AFL Player #16: Archie Perkins - Out for 4 weeks with a hamstring - 8/4

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah this is the Daniher compensation pick. Reid is the one we picked up for the Dunkley pick.

I think he means we would've had Dunkley and not taken a midfielder (if Perkins could even be described as a midfielder having not actually spent the year doing that with the pandemic).

I think you're getting Dunkley mixed up with Saad, Jay.

I mean the Dunkley pick as in Dodoro confirmed our final offer was pick 7 and a second rounder. That pick 7 (ultimately 9 after bids) was used on Perkins.

might reserve judgement on what an 18 year old wears on his head and says on tv considering I was the dumbest campaigner alive when I was a teenager.

Was?

😐😜

I think you're getting Dunkley mixed up with Saad, Jay.

I mean the Dunkley pick as in Dodoro confirmed our final offer was pick 7 and a second rounder. That pick 7 (ultimately 9 after bids) was used on Perkins.
If they actually used the pick they probably would have taken Reid anyway

Nothing about this kid says Essendon. The flair, the confidence, the individuality, the wrecklessness.

He looks like someone you'd expect West Coast or Collingwood to draft.

And I mean all of that in a good way.
I get what you mean. There's some players you look at and you're just like nope, you belong at one of Adelaide, Carlton or Collingwood. Don't look like you belong here.

I used to think Essendon and Sydney players probably had the most in common style wise (choir boys that don't have any tats, bar one or two). These days though we look like a bunch of bogans from Frankston with all the bloody mullets.

Where is he supposed to live that takes an hour to get to Tulla via CityLink anyway?
Try driving it each day, guys it's tongue in cheek, but driving that distance during peak hour times to your"work" is no less stressful than moving to Adelaide, maybe the lad needs a little perspective, to get out of his Eastern suburb private schoolboy bubble

Try driving it each day, guys it's tongue in cheek, but driving that distance during peak hour times to your"work" is no less stressful than moving to Adelaide, maybe the lad needs a little perspective, to get out of his Eastern suburb private schoolboy bubble
I think what we’ve learned here is that you’ve never lived on this side of the city or tried driving from Brighton/Caulfield/Sandy to the airport at 7am. You should quit while you’re not too far behind.

I get what you mean. There's some players you look at and you're just like nope, you belong at one of Adelaide, Carlton or Collingwood. Don't look like you belong here.

I used to think Essendon and Sydney players probably had the most in common style wise (choir boys that don't have any tats, bar one or two). These days though we look like a bunch of bogans from Frankston with all the bloody mullets.
There's something in the back of my mind preparing me for a dumb social decision from Archie. I know that's unfair. I know getting on the turps is a rite of passage. My brain has combined his 'unreadiness' to move interstate with the 'loosest campaigner' vid - his mates seem to take pride in getting pissed, and there is a small seed of doubt. Reading about the way he got through the COVID period was fluffy. I just hope he becomes professionally focused sooner rather than later.

There's something in the back of my mind preparing me for a dumb social decision from Archie. I know that's unfair. I know getting on the turps is a rite of passage. My brain has combined his 'unreadiness' to move interstate with the 'loosest campaigner' vid - his mates seem to take pride in getting pissed, and there is a small seed of doubt. Reading about the way he got through the COVID period was fluffy. I just hope he becomes professionally focused sooner rather than later.

How bout attacking somebody with chopsticks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The kid is excited about being drafted and seems to have some personality. I think we’ll be able to deal with it. Hurley proved to be a solid citizen after his terrible indiscretion.

Uber was the best thing to happen to Hurley

Oi, whats wrong with thet ya geeza?

Where is this loosest campaigner video ive heard so much about?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back