Universal Love Welcome to Freo- Josh Treacy

Remove this Banner Ad

It's difficult watching that hit on Ling again. One of the few times It's been embarrassing being a supporter of the club.

Reading Pav's book - it seems like Harvey found it difficult disciplining his mates - Tarrant, Solly etc. We were a bit of a boys club. Even letting Belly live in Gero before the 08 season was a slipping of standards.

I'm seeing a right footed Jarryd Roughead type.
Hopefully he has a similar career, including a similar number of premierships

On CPH1920 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm seeing a right footed Jarryd Roughead type.
Hopefully he has a similar career, including a similar number of premierships

On CPH1920 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yep that's what I was thinking yesterday. They even think this guy could play mid field as well. Very similar

Really like the look of this guy. Something that's always underrated at draft time is aggro and want for the contest. That's why so many highly rated athletic types fail, because they're soft as butter. Don't mind if he's lacking a bit athletically - if we can get him near an AFL standard fitness base, he should play games and have an impact.

Is it just me?

View attachment 1026174View attachment 1026175

I also saw this straight away, was worried before i saw his name below. So if he has Palmer's face then should he be called "Face Palmer" or "Big Palmy"?

There is bound to be a victorian superstar come out of this draft after pick 40 or rookie. They may have even missed out. The country guys especially missed the chance to push their cases.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well he is getting more talk than any of our new recruits! The new fan favourite or were we all just desperate that we recruit a Key position forward???

Really like the look of this guy. Something that's always underrated at draft time is aggro and want for the contest. That's why so many highly rated athletic types fail, because they're soft as butter. Don't mind if he's lacking a bit athletically - if we can get him near an AFL standard fitness base, he should play games and have an impact.
Logue, Serong, Brayshaw, Valente, Schultz, O'Driscoll and Treacy all enjoy it at the contest I reckon.

Logue, Serong, Brayshaw, Valente, Schultz, O'Driscoll and Treacy all enjoy it at the contest I reckon.

As much as I have been generally happy with our recruiting it was obvious that we lacked a bit of mongrel In the contest. Certainly no team is intimidated by us from a physical point of view. I think picks like O’Driscoll and Treacy (if he makes the grade) are actually important to us being a better and harder team.

Mate don't tarnish the kid with that crap. Barry Hall was a coward and a thug. Hopefully he's nothing of the sort
Mate talking of his talent, thought that was obvious. Hall was a tough, intimidating forward and a damn fine footballer. As a bloke, well that's a separate issue. I'll let you be the judge and jury.

he's already tougher than Jack Darling. Winning

Mate talking of his talent, thought that was obvious. Hall was a tough, intimidating forward and a damn fine footballer. As a bloke, well that's a separate issue. I'll let you be the judge and jury.

I dont really care what he was. its still a massive insult to anyone being likened to him. thug

I dont really care what he was. its still a massive insult to anyone being likened to him. thug
The freos fighting with each other

c29.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back