Past #33: Patrick Walker - delisted end '22 - 0 NM games/goals - thanks Patty

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like a good mover and I think we will see a very pacy side in 21 and I'm bloody excited. I wonder if Atley will be nervous cos if he does not pull his finger out could be a tuff season for him. I love it

He is a quality bloke
Sorry to Intervene, please take care of this bloke, I've been best of friends with him for a very long period of time. He's got the potential to be a star and importantly being an important piece to the puzzle for North in the distant future. Also, he's an awesome fella who has a great sense of footy knowledge.

Take care.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep it quiet but I'm told his dad played alongside David Noble.

I heard he once was at a game at the MCG and former Olympic hopeful steeplechaser Mark Blicavs was in the crowd too.

I heard he once was at a game at the MCG and former Olympic hopeful steeplechaser Mark Blicavs was in the crowd too.

Learn something everyday. Had no idea Mark Blicavs had a background in athletics.

I'll return the favour. Did you know Trent Cotchin has a wife and children? And that Dustin Martin has met his children?

Learn something everyday. Had no idea Mark Blicavs had a background in athletics.

I'll return the favour. Did you know Trent Cotchin has a wife and children? And that Dustin Martin has met his children?

Well......just about knock me over with a feather ! Next you'll tell me that Trents teamates have changed their nappies !

Brad Green trialled with Man United.

From my best mate involved with footy in Hobart;

Elite runner, smooth mover, highly skilled, can play outside on the wing, half back or could push forward and is a good kid. Lots of upside as has improved a fair bit the past couple of years. Was a chance to go higher, so a good selection i reckon as a rookie

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back