Welcome to the kennel Dominic Bedendo

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard we've only drafted him as the club is desperate to win a GF sprint. There's an empty space in the museum trophy cabinet, and it is regularly discussed at board meetings. Smorgo and PG quietly made it part of their agenda for years, but closest we've been is Jordan McMahon finishing third in 2002. Imagine the eruption in the western suburbs when Dominic Bedendo is crowned at half time!

View attachment 1025820

Edit: Hawk running the mile in 1978 - club was taking the p1ss! :laughing:
I think you need to get out more mate 😝

So far I've seen Benendo and Bendino and we've had him less than 24 hours.

Kid's crying out for a nickname. What's it to be? Bendigo? Bandito? Benito? Benny? (SoB could set a compilation of highlights - or clangers - to the Benny Hill theme)

We also need to wean him off his crush on Bucks and the Pies. If that proves incurable, we offer him as a trade for Fin Macrae. Hell, I'd even throw in Richards if it ices the deal.

Bellendo?

With that athletic profile, potential as an Easton Wood style intercepting defender perhaps
If his kicking at pace I am more inclined to think HHF or Winger if he develops as the club hopes

Was scratching my head to think if we've ever had another Dominic on the list, I couldn't think of one.

Would be a long shot that our National Recruiting Manager Dominic Milesi's first ever selection from the open pool was our first ever fellow Dominic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was scratching my head to think if we've ever had another Dominic on the list, I couldn't think of one.

Would be a long shot that our National Recruiting Manager Dominic Milesi's first ever selection from the open pool was our first ever fellow Dominic.
Dominic Charles Sutton
Dominic Edward Whitten
Dominic Arthur Edwards
Dominic John (aka Jack) Collins
Dominic Peter Box
Dominic Herbert Henderson
Dominic John Schultz
Dominic John Greenwood
Dominic John Hoiles
Dominic Ross Abbey

The greater mystery is why so many of our players chose to go by their middle names, don't scratch your head over it, though.

Dominic Charles Sutton
Dominic Edward Whitten
Dominic Arthur Edwards
Dominic John (aka Jack) Collins
Dominic Peter Box
Dominic Herbert Henderson
Dominic John Schultz
Dominic John Greenwood
Dominic John Hoiles
Dominic Ross Abbey

The greater mystery is why so many of our players chose to go by their middle names, don't scratch your head over it, though.
Hope for one more in the not too distant future.

I heard we've only drafted him as the club is desperate to win a GF sprint. There's an empty space in the museum trophy cabinet, and it is regularly discussed at board meetings. Smorgo and PG quietly made it part of their agenda for years, but closest we've been is Jordan McMahon finishing third in 2002. Imagine the eruption in the western suburbs when Dominic Bedendo is crowned at half time!

View attachment 1025820

Edit: Hawk running the mile in 1978 - club was taking the p1ss! :laughing:
Surprised Microphone Head didn’t make a final at least. I would’ve thought he’d of had some serious wheels over 100m.

With Wood in the last couple of years of his career and Dunkley's presence in the team uncertain in the future, we have to make sure our new boys help maintain the team's handsomeness level.
Lewis Young says *ahem*, along with Baz, Lippy and McLean. (Just keep Callum Porter in the back row... 😚)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back