Star Wars TEN Star Wars Series in the Works

It's nice and all and I'm looking forward to seeing Vader on screen again but JUST GIVE ME A KOTOR SERIES ALREADY.

I think if the High Republic era works then there's no doubt we'll get that down the line. I think a lot rides on the success of the High Republic as an era.

Hayden Christensen is a powerful reason not to watch anything he's in. No loss at all.

He'll be in a handful of cameo scenes, you can do it you big baby.

Aug 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Makes you wonder in what capacity he’ll appear. Could be flashbacks etc but presumably they’ll want the traditional JEJ voice and a tall actor if it’s as Vader.

Could be flashbacks, although he’ll be 15 years older.

Makes you wonder in what capacity he’ll appear. Could be flashbacks etc but presumably they’ll want the traditional JEJ voice and a tall actor if it’s as Vader.

Could be flashbacks, although he’ll be 15 years older.

Methinks visions tormenting Obi-Wan.

"Why couldn't you save me" "This is your fault" "Look what you've done" etc.

Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Seems a lot
That was my thought. Any word on the timeline?

In general, I have always been keen for more Star Wars, as long as each show or movie gets the right amount of time, care and funding. Looking forward to Obi-Wan and Lando, The Acolyte sounds different and interesting, less interested in having some shared universe of shows, so don't know about Rangers and Ahsoka, but I'm waiting on bingeing the Mandalorian, so will see how I feel after.

In general, I have always been keen for more Star Wars, as long as each show or movie gets the right amount of time, care and funding. Looking forward to Obi-Wan and Lando, The Acolyte sounds different and interesting, less interested in having some shared universe of shows, so don't know about Rangers and Ahsoka, but I'm waiting on bingeing the Mandalorian, so will see how I feel after.

Most of this stuff isn't coming before 2022/23.

I think basically off the top of my head it's looking like:

- Bad Batch early next year (Jan 21)
- Mando S3 (Dec 21)
- Kenobi (Feb 22)
- Andor (May 22)
- Maybe Rangers/Ahsoka Sep/Oct 22?
- Mando S4 (Dec 22)
- Lando (Feb 23?)
- Acolyte (mid-23?)
- Rogue Squadron (Dec 23)

Dunno if I'm missing anything critical there. But basically 1-2 projects a year with a scattering of animation and other things in between. 2022 looks like a big year though.

Remember that Andor, Kenobi and Lando are all more than likely to be single season projects.

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus

I’m less interested in the shared universe of shows as well. I’d just prefer it condescended into one show. Although given the success of the Mandalorian it makes sense why they’d stretch it out.

I’m less interested in the shared universe of shows as well. I’d just prefer it condescended into one show. Although given the success of the Mandalorian it makes sense why they’d stretch it out.

You complain that you don't have a deep, rich universe in shows then complain when we get a broader, deeper universe by linking multiple shows and multiple characters. Cmon man.

mike123

Cancelled
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
You complain that you don't have a deep, rich universe in shows then complain when we get a broader, deeper universe by linking multiple shows and multiple characters. Cmon man.
Yes I want a deep rich universe not a shallow universe stretched out to oblivion.

The other shows seem like good ideas to me.

Yes I want a deep rich universe not a shallow universe stretched out to oblivion.

The other shows seem like good ideas to me.

And having multiple shows going further in-depth in an era.. doesn't deepen and enrich the era?

mike123

Cancelled
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus

And having multiple shows going further in-depth in an era.. doesn't deepen and enrich the era?

No it just stretches it out.

Back