Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The update is superb on the Switch.

just a note, you might need to recalibrate your game setting bars.

- Extra player movements and reactions
- Spinning of the ball physics looks more natural
- goal kicking bar more refined, coloured
- advertising up to date
- game runs smoother,better frame rate.

The update is superb on the Switch.

just a note, you might need to recalibrate your game setting bars.

- Extra player movements and reactions
- Spinning of the ball physics looks more natural
- goal kicking bar more refined, coloured
- advertising up to date
- game runs smoother,better frame rate.

I'll have to try playing it on two systems at once lol (I've done this with rocket league with hilarious results).

Just had an epic game against West Coast in the new update, I was 29 points up at half time and had all the momentum, pre-update I would’ve gone on to win this game by at least 45 points, but with the new set shot difficulty I missed a few tough shots I normally would get with ease, the Eagles came back and ended up winning by a point, the last few minutes were intense

I haven’t played coach career - I have injury sliders pretty low for regular season, maybe one injury per every second or third game?

From memory, in my last season at about the 3/4 mark, I turned injuries off, mainly because I kept coming up against teams missing too many big name stars - prefer to play them with their best players in
Oh ok no worries would you be able to post your updated gameplay settings?

Did the player ratings update, spent an hour or two making all of the list changes and adding the top 10 draftees like Ugle-Hagan ect to their likely teams, and then whenever I try to start my coach career the game crashes. I think it's because I did the player ratings update while I had multiple custom teams, so now I just can't play career mode. Nice

So I’ve been playing through the 17 game fixture in competition mode, made it to the finals and half the top 8 sides were replaced by bottom 8 sides, teams that won their first final were eliminated while Carlton (who lost in week 1) not only made it through but were the only team to have a bye in week 2, I managed to get Freo through to prelim finals week when this happened....
5CA691DC-DE33-4A1A-BA31-3F562C480012.jpeg

I know we don’t make Prelims very often but the game shouldn’t be this surprised when we do 😜

Is anyone else on PC have issues with actually getting into the game? I get to the title screen but when i press a button on my controler or enter on the keyboard it refuses to go past the title screen

Is anyone else on PC have issues with actually getting into the game? I get to the title screen but when i press a button on my controler or enter on the keyboard it refuses to go past the title screen
Yep happened to me a few times, you just gotta close the program and try again.

Is anyone able to tell me how to alter team lists so I can update them relevant to the real life trades? I went into fanhub and list manager but I can only seem to delist players, not move them to new teams..

Anyone checked how it performs on their shiny new Series X/PS5?
Yeah it runs very smoothly
Frame rate issues don’t seem to happen as often (if at all)
Graphics are improved (albeit I was playing on the original PS4 prior to the PS5)
Overall I’m quite pleased with how it plays

Now comes the waiting game for Evo 3 optimised for the PS5 😜

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not being able to create full rosters is one of the biggest flaws of this game. Any other sporting game has this option and all the draftees would have been created and included in a 2021 roster upload.

Any chance they have or will update the game.

To include the current lists
I reckon there would be. normally something you have to cough up for though, isn't it?

I reckon there would be. normally something you have to cough up for though, isn't it?

Yeah the big soccer and basketball games don't update after the season. Cause they want you to buy the new game every year. And they are pricks.

I was thinking it was a long shot but it would be cool if they updated the 2021 lists. I'd love to have Maurice rioli jnr as an option

Not being able to create full rosters is one of the biggest flaws of this game. Any other sporting game has this option and all the draftees would have been created and included in a 2021 roster upload.

I'm pretty sure 2k blocks you from downloading updated rosters.

For example, now. Cause the season is over in the NBA

I'm pretty sure 2k blocks you from downloading updated rosters.

For example, now. Cause the season is over in the NBA
2K update their rosters almost daily
If there’s a trade, it’ll be replicated in the game within 2 days
They just don’t update the old titles which is completely fair

2K update their rosters almost daily
If there’s a trade, it’ll be replicated in the game within 2 days
They just don’t update the old titles which is completely fair

Thata what I was saying.

But in wondering if the afl game will update post the trade period and draft.

.given I assume there won't be an afl game every year like soccer or basketball

Thata what I was saying.

But in wondering if the afl game will update post the trade period and draft.

.given I assume there won't be an afl game every year like soccer or basketball
Chances are we will get a $20 2021 List Update in April/May if we’re lucky. Just depends what impact COVID has had on them. I don’t see them making a brand new game until 2022 at least

Chances are we will get a $20 2021 List Update in April/May if we’re lucky. Just depends what impact COVID has had on them. I don’t see them making a brand new game until 2022 at least
I could maybe see them adding some next gen optimisation with the 2021 update but yeah, we won’t get Evo 3 until 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back