MVP West Coast Eagles Board Poster of the Year (QS Medal) 2020 : Voting now in progress. Closing soon

WCEPOTY 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Paul DePodesta otherwise known on this Board as Dylan82 , the King of Analytics, would be a good nomination.

AsterixTheGaul has been good too with the never ending spreadsheets and his not so subtle opinions.

Also a big thanks to Biggie for his daily, Covid information updates, in the early stages of the pandemic.

I reckon Paul DePodesta otherwise known on this Board as Dylan82 , the King of Analytics, would be a good nomination.

AsterixTheGaul has been good too with the never ending spreadsheets and his not so subtle opinions.

Also a big thanks to Biggie for his daily, Covid information updates, in the early stages of the pandemic.

I actually thought Dylan might be Michael Whiting (Qld based AFL reporter who is a running coach)!

Dylan is the Jamarra of this one, and rightly so..got my vote.
Biggie missed out by a bee's dick last year after an irresistible campaign by DS, but he has gone on to a higher calling
and performed in the role exceptionally, (the modding on this board is high quality, tolerance is great & openness to supporters of other sides
posters puts it a level above other teams boards).
Having nominated DS in 2018, I'll bask in my ignorant bliss that I am somehow a posting talent spotter.
With that in mind, I'll throw down for 2021 ATG, Kane, Squash and EEG...Trucko wouldve been up there, but like to think she has better things to do
now then getting on a footy forum..power to Trucko.
Ochre is my 2metre straight kicker nom.
For an absolute smokey, I'll nominate Mickey Wild Kelly....if I dont get the response I expect from him &/ sober up I'll edit that.
Great work people, love yous all.

Poster Of The Decade is Carbine Corey Chaos...just sayin'
I read the mainboard cricket thread as well. Love it, voice of reason/sensibility
Love your body of work Throne, still waiting for the next installment of Duggan series though:)

Dylan82 for mine as well, he's been a great poster for several years now, one of the best on this board, super long posts from anyone else I skim over but his posts he knows what he's talking about and are honestly a good read, written in a way that even idiots like me can read and understand clearly. Often I wish he was in the coaches box. Plus anyone who wins the board tipping is obviously a good bloke. 😆

It's hard to go past Dylan82.

Thanks to the ineligible mods for all their work, but no point in nominating the unnominatable.

Dylan is the Jamarra of this one, and rightly so..got my vote.
Biggie missed out by a bee's dick last year after an irresistible campaign by DS, but he has gone on to a higher calling
and performed in the role exceptionally, (the modding on this board is high quality, tolerance is great & openness to supporters of other sides
posters puts it a level above other teams boards).
Having nominated DS in 2018, I'll bask in my ignorant bliss that I am somehow a posting talent spotter.
With that in mind, I'll throw down for 2021 ATG, Kane, Squash and EEG...Trucko wouldve been up there, but like to think she has better things to do
now then getting on a footy forum..power to Trucko.
Ochre is my 2metre straight kicker nom.
For an absolute smokey, I'll nominate Mickey Wild Kelly....if I dont get the response I expect from him &/ sober up I'll edit that.
Great work people, love yous all.
Go and blow sand up your ass!

Also to all who have gone to the length of mentioning me here it is greatly appreciated and humbling in what has been a very difficult year.
I nominate you on 2 fronts . Your research on footy and willingness to share this with us .
The 2nd front was when Covid was first upon us . Your passion and empathy for fellow man . You were not alone as many others showed the concern and its these sort of peoples attitudes that has saved lives .
Deserving winner . Well done . 👏

I nominate wce4premiership. For the past couple years, especially after games, he’s provided fantastic write ups of the matches and continues to post quality content. I really, really enjoy reading his observations after coming home from either a win or a loss. I nominated him once before, last year (or was it the end of 2018? I don’t remember), and I hope he can make the final round of voting.

Dylan82 is self explanatory. He‘s consistently one eyed and passionate as an Eagles fan in everything he posts, even if, from the outside, one might deem this questionable. But the fact he still maintains a level of clear analysis despite being a wonderfully biased Eagle’s supporter, one of the most passionate on the board (in my opinion), and still provides impartial commentary, is a testament to the quality of his posting. He’ll likely win this award easily, going from the comments of others.

I also nominate FKASC. He’s easily one of the most under appreciated posters on this board, even if seeing him criticise West Coast after a loss grates my bitter nerves more than anyone else, and his other comments wherein he calls our midfield overrated or says that Yeo isn’t at the level of a Fyfe/Dangerfield at inopportune times fuels my murderous rage, I still love his posting. Even his godawful puns that receive too many likes for some reason.

Last time I basically nominated everyone, so I’m going to keep it to users who might not get a nod (although Dylan82 deserves a paragraph, despite the fact he‘s currently the favourite).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I nominate CM9000 not just because he nominated me, or because he hands out Likes with less prejudice than a desperate man swiping right on tinder at 1.30 am. He deserves a nom for being one of the best reasoners on both the WC forum as well as opposition boards.

But mostly because he nominated me and I was considering deleting my account if I didn’t get at least one nom

Back