Toast Jamarra Ugle-Hagan - Welcome to the club

doggy_dog

Club Legend
Aug 25, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I reckon offer VDM number 1. If he wants it, Jamarra can take 23. If he doesn’t want to switch, Marra gets 1

I have no idea why people care about who will wear which number.

I care who gets the jumper that one of my retired favourite players wore for some strange reason. 38 or 21 for example. More so if I own that particular jumper. That’s about it though.

bobs head soup

Peanuts Peanuts
Sep 14, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I heard Jamarra has asked to wear no.51. He wants to wear it out of respect for Magic. Think Koopsy wore that number too.
That would be a great outcome, especially if it was Jamarras initiative. Great, and not at all surprising, to see him taking a strong interest in the clubs indigenous history.

Getting Magic to do a jumper presentation would be a powerful bit of footage.

The Buck

All Australian
Sep 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

I kept seeing Toby Greene's head

Glaeken Oracle

Club Legend
Dec 3, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I kept seeing Toby Greene's head

If only Bont wasn't such a nice guy and fair footballer, I'd like to see him throw one of those at the grub and it connects. Just once. Oh well, just have to keep hoping Zaine knees the pr1ck in the back of the head instead - in a marking contest of course!

If only Bont wasn't such a nice guy and fair footballer
Nick Haynes doesn't like this

Does that insinuate that Bont can throw down?

Bont is tough (ask Michael firrito who spent a whole game trying to rough up a 20 year old Bont only for Bont to openly laugh at him) but not sure if he’s a fighter.

Although if we are serious, a 195cm, 96kg professional athlete could likely handle themselves at a pinch

Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
He’s looking pretty bloody built actually, might be ready a bit earlier than expected? Wouldn’t wanna be the one holding him back next year, kid looks itching to to

Cadillac

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Marra’s lack of a neck is probably costing him a couple of cms.

21444916-5D7D-400A-A936-0504E6D9E1B0.jpeg

InFineForm

Club Legend
Aug 2, 2006
Hawthorn East
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Everton
Bont is tough (ask Michael firrito who spent a whole game trying to rough up a 20 year old Bont only for Bont to openly laugh at him) but not sure if he’s a fighter.

Although if we are serious, a 195cm, 96kg professional athlete could likely handle themselves at a pinch
For sure, but there's some that can really handle themselves (speed, timing & power), and there's others that do their best work on the pads!!

Bulldogs Legend

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I care who gets the jumper that one of my retired favourite players wore for some strange reason. 38 or 21 for example. More so if I own that particular jumper. That’s about it though.
Ok then can we give JUH number 2 so I can get my Shane Loveless jumper out of the wardrobe I have been protecting it from my wife giving it to the salvos for years

Back