Scandal Tyson Stengle stood down for off field behaviour

Remove this Banner Ad

chickentendies

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Mar 26, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Have heard along the grapevine that there's photos of him with illicit substances (lol) circulating around social media

Everyone in absolute shock as it turns out footy players do drugs

Attachments

• 1607909273060.png
    1607909273060.png
    73.2 KB · Views: 2,399

Filming him when it's pretty clear he's down to his last chance. With friends like that who needs enemies.
To be honest - he might need to consider the circles he moves in if they are partaking in that kind of thing and encouraging him to be there when it is happening. Whether they photograph him or not should be the least of his concerns there.

The young man obviously has an issue with substances. Footy is a career for him, but his priority and the AFC's, should be he gets the help and counselling he needs, and hopefully turn this around to where he maybe able to get back to the footy field, no matter how long that takes, with a healthier lifestyle. We don't want to see players going down the Cousin's path, as we have seen, is a seriously sad fall from grace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just needs a 4th chance, I reckon he'll learn his lesson this time for sure.

Some people just can't help themselves.

I get the feeling the Tigers are a lot better at keeping this stuff under wraps than the Crows....
How many did Bennell get?

Stengle has at least 1 more club and a few indiscretions to go yet surely...

I reckon he does the year in lower grade football with no scrutiny before somebody else drafts him pre-season and he achieves nothing of any note and his talent continues to be wasted.

Lol, that's a bit harsh. Essendon are an AFL club.

Yeah, but we're a bit less lax on controlled substances lately.

If you're going to ingest unknown substances as an Essendon player, the club will take on the "I don't know what's in it" role rather than leave it up to the player to feign ignorance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back