Player Watch #35: Charlie Lazzaro - contract extension until end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Not going to open the link but Anthony Rock?

WTF.
Just the usual Bay 13 s**t. But some Collingwood genius immediately chimed in with a lengthy and spirited defence of Anthony Rocca with the immediate effect of the thread being redirected to just why Anthony Rocca is the worst 200 game player. Quell surprise!

Geez, this kid speaks well. Seems like an A+ character, much like the rest of the boys in this years crop.

Excited to see what he can produce in the years to come.

I was going to post the same. Presents himself so well and appears a real credit to his upbringing. Gone are the days of monosyllabic grunts from the newbies on the track.

I was going to post the same. Presents himself so well and appears a real credit to his upbringing. Gone are the days of monosyllabic grunts from the newbies on the track.

Dylan Smith just said "wtf bro".

Dylan Smith just said "wtf bro".

You mean past Haileybury School Captain and current philanthropic foundation CEO Dylan Smith?

I think he'd be in the same league as Charlie when it comes to oratory skills, hopefully Charlie shades him in the football skills department...

Seems to be very personable and confident in his abilities. This is probably the most exciting the club has been for me in recent memory. We've got a real opportunity to form a new culture with these kids.

Can see him becoming great mates with Perez for some reason.
We've definitely met our 'Z' quota with Lazzaro, Perez & Zurhaar in the side :thumbsu:

HM to Jack Ziebell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean past Haileybury School Captain and current philanthropic foundation CEO Dylan Smith?

I think he'd be in the same league as Charlie when it comes to oratory skills, hopefully Charlie shades him in the football skills department...

Dude..

That was kinda the point.

Just the usual Bay 13 sh*t. But some Collingwood genius immediately chimed in with a lengthy and spirited defence of Anthony Rocca with the immediate effect of the thread being redirected to just why Anthony Rocca is the worst 200 game player. Quell surprise!
I've just read a few pages of that thread and it is very funny.

798428.jpg
798426.jpg
798429.jpg
798427.jpg

We've definitely met our 'Z' quota with Lazzaro, Perez & Zurhaar in the side :thumbsu:

HM to Jack Ziebell
Attack Force Z.

HM to Jack Ziebell
Wonder if we could snag Zinzan Brook in as a coach, he had a pretty bloody running and kicking game for a backline player :-D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back