2020 Draft Day Wash Up - Thoughts on our picks

Remove this Banner Ad

You're a resilient lad! And from what I've seen, you always play the ball and not the man. Not sure I agree with you all that often and some of the facts are questionable, however you see things differently which keeps things interesting.
You keep posting away my friend.

Ah many thanks, people like you are reason i continue to post the way it is. Truth sometimes is in the hands of the minority.....

It means I know more abput nmfc and footy than you most of the time.

Hey Rad
Dusty Martin was taken 2 picks before Cunnington in the same draft.
Is he due to retire soon too?
Your thoughts please comrade

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Our 2020 2nd and future 2nd were reportedly trabable if we got another first in.

Tbh I’m glad we didn’t Trade next years 2nd. There looks some absolute quality in next years and if they remove NGA/FS and we bomb out like many expect, it’s gonna be Pick 19-21 which is handy with another top 3 pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And is a maths teacher isn't he?

"Okay kids today's problem I want you to solve is this: "I have stolen my mum's big-screen TV and sold it to Johnno at the pub for $200 in cash. I hung around at the pub for a while after that and had 4 pints of Carlton Draft and a chicken parma. If the parma is $25, pints are $12, and shard is $40 a gram, how much shard can I buy and how much do I have left out of my $200?"

Perhaps I'm not reading into this enough but I'm not sure we rated who was still there at end R1/start R2 to deal our future 2nd.

For the Collingwood deal?

The Pick 13 deal simply looked like they knew they could get Powell a few picks later as GWS wasn't going to take him.

It seems evident we tried to get another pick around 20-25 in two separate instances.

I'm thinking one of Macrae/Laurie/Cook/Allison may have been the target.

You would think if it was someone out of that range we would have traded up to get them.

If I was to guess, given we took Lazzaro, probably Macrae or Laurie.

For the Collingwood deal?

The Pick 13 deal simply looked like they knew they could get Powell a few picks later as GWS wasn't going to take him.

It seems evident we tried to get another pick around 20-25 in two separate instances.

I'm thinking one of Macrae/Laurie/Cook/Allison may have been the target.

You would think if it was someone out of that range we would have traded up to get them.

If I was to guess, given we took Lazzaro, probably Macrae or Laurie.
Lazzaro is an interesting pick he just looks like a real footballer if that makes sense. I generally dont like to give them a big rap to early it tends to come back and bite you on the butt. just something about him Love to know your thoughts Pykie.

Agree

Lazzaro is an interesting pick he just looks like a real footballer if that makes sense. I generally dont like to give them a big rap to early it tends to come back and bite you on the butt. just something about him Love to know your thoughts Pykie.

I reckon we’ve got a few real footballers! Not just the atheist that needs to learn football I read that as.

Will Walker, Perez, Mahony a few other I think know where the balls going to bounce;)

"Okay kids today's problem I want you to solve is this: "I have stolen my mum's big-screen TV and sold it to Johnno at the pub for $200 in cash. I hung around at the pub for a while after that and had 4 pints of Carlton Draft and a chicken parma. If the parma is $25, pints are $12, and shard is $40 a gram, how much shard can I buy and how much do I have left out of my $200?"

liked but wants to know what’s a shard?

Lucky the other two blokes(ferns) were sitting there

willis.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back