Damien Hardwick & Danielle Hardwick have annouced they have seperated

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope they can work through the transition together for the best of their children

It’s been a tough year and I’m sure the hub situation wouldn’t of helped whatever issues they may have been facing

No offence, but who are they? I know he is an actor or was, but who is she?
Both respected actors.
Was very saddened by the news yesterday.
I think it's when they separate with young children hits home, they have a toddler.
An adolescent can hopefully understand and absorb the difficult news better.
IMG_20201215_204228.jpg

Last edited:
When does his contract expire? 2021? Reckon he might pull the pin, a new era might be upon us earlier than we hoped.
So you think the competitive beast that is dimma would trade the coaches box for cycling the bay on a satdy in his Lycra and stopping at Brighton for a latte , ummm no, I don’t see that , even less so now he’s separated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marriages are ******* hard work. You gotta keep working at it. You just gotta wonder if this is the price Dimma has paid for being an AFL coach in the covid year. I feel for the Hardwick family. It can’t have been easy on either of them. Sad news. Just another 2020 s**t moment.

Bloody sad news.
You'd think with what this man has given us over the past 4 years everyone would be happy and rosy........players, admin, coaches and even spouses.
Just shows that there's always a sad cost to any ultimate success.

Wish him & his family all the best

Time for everyone else to step up a little (senior players and assistant coaches )
You’d think that most if not all would know both parties
Could make it awkward some people won’t know how to act

I separated when my twins were 19 and initially thought it would be no problems for them , they took it hard and a knee jerk reaction was to side with their mother
Despite the fame and success or more so because of it he could be in for a very tough 6 months or so and it might be next off season when he gets time and space to get his head right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back