Universal Love Best Wishes To All The BF Blues Faithful

Regardless of your faith, wishing everyone on the site (readers & contributors) a safe, happy break during the off season. Be with your loved ones if you can, relax and enjoy some restful downtime. We've got so much to look forward to in 2021. Recharge the batteries, restore the faith, rekindle the flame. A big thank-you to the wonderful mods who deserve a special mention for all their hard work keeping this place running as well as it does. Best run club page on the site by miles.

A special mention to the calendar year 2020.............you can go and get ****ed!!

Go you Baggers!

"You'd wanna be on the Blues now........"

Regardless of your faith, wishing everyone on the site (readers & contributors) a safe, happy break during the off season. Be with your loved ones if you can, relax and enjoy some restful downtime. We've got so much to look forward to in 2021. Recharge the batteries, restore the faith, rekindle the flame. A big thank-you to the wonderful mods who deserve a special mention for all their hard work keeping this place running as well as it does. Best run club page on the site by miles.

A special mention to the calendar year 2020.............you can go and get f’ed!!

Go you Baggers!

no you

Yep, have a good off season you bagger faithful, some of you need plenty of work heading into next year where we fully expect to play finals.

Enjoy any family festivities you can get to and stay safe.

Thanks Mods, you have helped keep the place sane during some very uncertain and volatile circumstances ... not an easy task at the best of times.

Looking forward to 2021 with some great expectations

HereComesJuddy

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton

A special mention to the calendar year 2020.............you can go and get f’ed!!

Go you Baggers!

Always knew you were as soft as butter. Love your gutts though you grumpy F 🤣

Blue and Blue

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 29, 2018
On the glory road
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Everton

Go you Baggers!

wut.....................?.........you may now put on your list to santa yes I was good..... :thumbsu:

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Regardless of your faith, wishing everyone on the site (readers & contributors) a safe, happy break during the off season. Be with your loved ones if you can, relax and enjoy some restful downtime. We've got so much to look forward to in 2021. Recharge the batteries, restore the faith, rekindle the flame. A big thank-you to the wonderful mod who deserves a special mention for all her hard work keeping this place running as well as it does. Best run club page on the site by miles.

Go you Baggers!

That would be moi.

Why thank you :p

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Fantastic thread! Exactly what I want to see these days. I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and Happy New Year!

thylacine60 , you’re a good person for starting this thread and just in general mate.

Go Blues! I can feel that we are in for a big year next year. No more excuses needed or wanted.

Sheephead

Club Legend
Nov 23, 2009
In a good paddock
AFL Club
Carlton
If any of you sons of beaches eat lamb for Chrissy lunch/dinner, I’ll hunt you down. Horse is ok though, or Thylacine.

Anyways, all the best, you’ll miss me. Say hi to your damn mother/father in law and enjoy those relatives you just can’t get away from. Hope you all drink and eat too much and have to play stupid games with the kids/grandkids/interlopers. I’ll look for you in the injury thread.

Seriously though, stay safe, slow Everything down, act responsibly and enjoy, because this is the time to kick this terrible last year in the nuggets and spend some quality time with those we love (you know, like Aph and that grumpy old animal of the extinct variety). Cheers and baaaaaaaaaaa!!

Back