Aussie in Exile is pro-doping

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't be too many athletes left if we chucked out all the dopers :D

I doubt we would have much sport - Then Aussie in Exile would still complain.

People in this country will never forget

Do we even think half the country knew in the first place?
Reckon we get caught up in our little AFL bubble here in Vic (and even then I've got mates here who if you brought up Essendon and doping would have no clue what I was talking about).

Do we even think half the country knew in the first place?
Reckon we get caught up in our little AFL bubble here in Vic (and even then I've got mates here who if you brought up Essendon and doping would have no clue what I was talking about).
If they didn't before they do now with all the air and TV time it gets

Unlike you I'm against drug cheats
People in this country will never forget how your club tried to hide it's drug cheating

You lose any resemblance of logic in your post when you refer to my club of allegiance - I've worked out that you've never grown up because you still believe Santa is real which you apply to professional sport today - Lets believe a myth because it makes us feel good.

You lose any resemblance of logic in your post when you refer to my club of allegiance - I've worked out that you've never grown up because you still believe Santa is real which you apply to professional sport today - Lets believe a myth because it makes us feel good.
Just answer the question, if your club had nothing to hide why did they destroy all evidence what was injected into the players?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back