Cricket Betting. Best Cricket Tipster in the land in here.

Where's Urnie

Best cricket tipster, turned greyhound tipster ever has disappeared after 1 summer.

Cricket tips better be in for the first test, Urn

Clogging up the GD board with utter trash

Sportsbet

Australia's Favourite Bookie
Oct 12, 2020
AFL Club
Sydney
Haha, nice try but the extra 16% value from making a multi is more the cherry on top rather than the flour and eggs.

Plus I just noticed lads offer the same ability to multi, plus they have the same markets for first wicket, 2nd innings too which SB don't.
16% only if you stop at 2 legs like a soft lad, keep adding legs and the profit will shoot up.
And Lads....please.

May 6, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Can't even put wicket-takers in Sportsbet's SGMs for BBL. Maybe the most limited SGM options I've seen.

fu** 'em. I'm just not going to use them for BBL. Neds is better atm.

Yeah the markets for SGMs for sb and lads are utter trash.

Nothing but statistical chance markets (ie no different to spinning a roulette wheel) or markets where there is a dozen+ genuinely potential outcomes, yet the odds aren't all that long at ~$8 etc.

Compared with the footy SGM markets, they are terrible.

Red Dog Styles

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Ferntree Gully
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yeah the markets for SGMs for sb and lads are utter trash.

Nothing but statistical chance markets (ie no different to spinning a roulette wheel) or markets where there is a dozen+ genuinely potential outcomes, yet the odds aren't all that long at ~$8 etc.

Compared with the footy SGM markets, they are terrible.
I dont even think they have the 3 leg sgm promo either right?

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sportsbet

Australia's Favourite Bookie
Oct 12, 2020
AFL Club
Sydney
I dont even think they have the 3 leg sgm promo either right?

we're not that bad....
1608028611626.png

Tab are dogs, had ncn to take a wicket but they resulted as lost, not his fault rain cut it to 17 overs and he didn't bowl all overs.
Tab say that due to 5 overs of match bowled than it stands. Sounds like bs.

Player prop markets in BBL matches are a mare when there is rain about

Red Dog Styles

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Ferntree Gully
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Player prop markets in BBL matches are a mare when there is rain about
Yeah throughout the night I researched enough to see that it is a lost bet, easily won it back on epl however at the time was flabbergasted, as sportsbet refunded the same bet.
Test match betting here i come.

Starc / Cummins 10 wickets in match

2.10 tab
2.00 sportsbet

Im upset sportsbet not offering 'player performance'

Why are India $3 against an Aussie side missing Warner and Pattinson? What am I missing here?

Pattinson out is no big loss - day/night test favours Australia too I would have thought

First test neither side to have an innings score of 300+ runs seems overs at 3.50 (Sportsbet) given the brittle batting and strong bowling lineups. Surely if you ran that bet three times it gets up at least once?

Red Dog Styles

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Ferntree Gully
AFL Club
Hawthorn
First test neither side to have an innings score of 300+ runs seems overs at 3.50 (Sportsbet) given the brittle batting and strong bowling lineups. Surely if you ran that bet three times it gets up at least once?
Great find, completely missed this. I just loaded up on individual wicket takers. Surely this is only going 3 and a half days

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Nothing worse than watching a player prop bet lose and then the rain come. It’s funny for betting purposes a players performance counts for betting purposes but not statistical purposes

I'm surprised they result it. In tennis they don't, or at least didn't use to. If you took like over 20.5 games and the match went to the third set and it was over 20.5 games at the time someone retired they would still void the bet on you.

Back