2020/21 Championship, Lower, Non-League & EFL Trophy

Not really. Pretty much 2 club's are doomed already (The Blunts and West Bra) and I think we will be fine.

Your hate only makes us stronger btw !!!
Fulham and West Brom are close enough to cause you some discomfort, but there are 3 other clubs between you and the relegation positions, one of them being Arsenal who I'd love to see go down even more than Leeds.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Fulham and West Brom are close enough to cause you some discomfort, but there are 3 other clubs between you and the relegation positions, one of them being Arsenal who I'd love to see go down even more than Leeds.

With you on the Arsenal getting relegated bandwagon pal, I once went to a pub in North Melbourne (now closed but it was a beauty, forgot it's name) to watch the FA Cup final between Southampton and Arsenal several years with my diehard SOTON supporting mate, and my God , the arrogant and utter jackass behaviour of Gooners fans that night was appalling.

Never before or since have I seen supporters of an English club (in Australia) indulge in such wankish, purile behavior. It was only fortunate there was only a small amount of Saints fans there, otherwise that night would have ended really ugly.

With you on the Arsenal getting relegated bandwagon pal, I once went to a pub in North Melbourne (now closed but it was a beauty, forgot it's name) to watch the FA Cup final between Southampton and Arsenal several years with my diehard SOTON supporting mate, and my God , the arrogant and utter jackass behaviour of Gooners fans that night was appalling.

Never before or since have I seen supporters of an English club (in Australia) indulge in such wankish, purile behavior. It was only fortunate there was only a small amount of Saints fans there, otherwise that night would have ended really ugly.

I thought you went to Leeds hang outs?

Apr 10, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon
Man, so much negativity in here, can't we all just take small moments of joy in the successes created by the clubs we all choose to follow and the journeys that they undertake each season. Especially in such trying and uncertain times...

Except for MK of course, those campaigners can get ****ed :D.

I actually really feel for MK supporters, just want a club of their own to support but until the club rebrands they'll always cop it.

Last edited:
Meh, we got a point against City too.

If they cannot get at least another win before the end of the Christmas and New Year's fixtures, I am pretty certain they will go down.

And you think you'll stay up..

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
And you think you'll stay up..

Never say never. Had a pretty s**t month, so I am ! Bit nervous, but we have a good owner and great manager who will hopefully invest in the next TW (another defender and central midfielder wouldn't go astray)

But I do think we will finish somewhere between 12-15th

Arsenal who I'd love to see go down
shakeee.jpg

Stop the count ffs we dont belong in this cakewalk league
Why do you dominate the Championship but then get relegated so easily from the Prem? You've pretty much kept the same squad from last season which I thought looked good enough to stay up.

Last edited:
Man, so much negativity in here, can't we all just take small moments of joy in the successes created by the clubs we all choose to follow and the journeys that they undertake each season. Especially in such trying and uncertain times...
I’m a Carlisle United suppporter, the last time we had any success John Howard was PM. And for most of that journey the trajectory has been downhill.

Although I am hopeful this season could be different. :)

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon
Real poor by the Dons tonight although congrats to Crewe who were 100% the better team. After being a goal down for most of the second half the Dons equalise in the 90th minute.... and then concede 20 seconds later :(.

Really hoping Lincoln City win promotion to the Championship. Be nice to have different faces/teams up there.
Lincoln City were National League Champions in 2016/17 so promotion to the Championship would be their third in five season. Amazing climb up the tiers if it happens.

Carlisle United lost 1-0 away at Forest Green to drop down to third. Forest Green are now second a point clear of Carlisle and point behind Newport County.

Barrow and Bradford both had victories to move away from the relegation zone.

1608446221133.png

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Good to see Hull doing well in League One. You don’t want big clubs languishing in the lower leagues for too long.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Carlisle United lost 1-0 away at Forest Green to drop down to third. Forest Green are now second a point clear of Carlisle and point behind Newport County.

Barrow and Bradford both had victories to move away from the relegation zone.

View attachment 1030610

Oldham beat Newport 4-2 on their home patch. We have easily got the best away form in the division but are bad at home and haven't kept a clean sheet all season.

Oldham beat Newport 4-2 on their home patch. We have easily got the best away form in the division but are bad at home and haven't kept a clean sheet all season.
Yep, Oldham is the best away team, Carlisle is 15th.
Carlisle is the best home team, Oldham's 21st.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Yep, Oldham is the best away team, Carlisle is 15th.
Carlisle is the best home team, Oldham's 21st.

It's normal for teams to have a better home record but this season some teams seem much stronger away than home. Man U for example. Maybe it's somehow due to the absence of fans?

Back