List Mgmt. 2021 Draft picks: 4/33/75

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwing it out there. If we finish bottom two or three, let Matt Crouch go off to the highest bidder (RFA)?
Gain another pick straight after our first.

I wouldn’t have thought we’d entertain it if we don’t finish that low but food for thought anyway.
ElasticFilthyAustralianshelduck-size_restricted.gif

I've seen some amazing 3 on 1 situations in Pawno too

Yes, he’s a great inside mid, not afraid to get his hands dirty and jump in where its tight when balls are contested

Can't agree with Rendell there either.

Sydney was the clear winner IMO with Logan McDonald, Braeden Campbell and Errol Gulden, the former 2 clearly right at the pointy end talent wise and Errol Gulden arguably 1st round quality and the icing on the cake nabbing SA running back/wingman Malachy Curruthers in the rookie draft who has exceptional endurance and a very penetrating kick.
Out of curiosity, how do you get the chance to see all these 16, 17 year olds play. You seem to have info on all, no matter which state they’re in

The Horne Cup is going to be for interesting viewing in 2021.

The 3 clubs I have in that bottom 3 are Adelaide, North & Hawks (no particular order).

Will Horne be Brett Cummings new love child?
Well unless I am wrong, I have not seen a single post from Brett on our board since the draft..maybe he stuck to his offer and now has become GC suns newest fan

Faith..still no sight nor sound of him...poor form to squelch on a bet you make on a public forum that can easily be verified

Last edited:
Well unless I am wrong, I have not seen a single post from Brett on our board since the draft..maybe he stuck to his offer and now has become GC suns newest fan

Faith..still no sight nor sound of him...poor form to squelch on a bet you make on a public forum that can easily be verified

It’s very clear Faith and Bernard are one and the same.

I'm sure they're around ... either reborn as new accounts or slinked back into alt ones.

hpotter-02-chamber-phoenix-gif.1026443

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 3 clubs I have in that bottom 3 are Adelaide, North & Hawks (no particular order).

Hands off Horne! Choose from the 1,000 other vic players in the draft.

I'm really concerned you guys aren't even hiding the fact you're tanking.

Hawks probably in the running but I can't remember a time they were terrible, it's hard to envisage them not snagging some wins.

Out of curiosity, how do you get the chance to see all these 16, 17 year olds play. You seem to have info on all, no matter which state they’re in
Plenty of live streams and footage available if you know where to look.

Of course in some cases you have to outlay a$$$'s for subscriptions etc but if you're interested enough that's a minor consideration.

From the rumour thread:

David Noble to North.
This may have already been known. Can't remember as lots of people posted announcements without realising what the word 'rumour' meant.

Crows will take Elijah Hollands with first pick.
(same norwood based source who said Stephens would go top 5 when most "experts" had him outside top 10).
DMAC to Kangaroos as development coach for (End of) 2021.
Thilthorpe won't be taken before pick 9.
Port spoke to James Rowe late last week, expect them to pick him late/rookie.

From the draft opinion thread:

Brett Cummings said:
The only people saying thilthorpe is pick 1 material are half a dozen adelaide bf posters. The SA bias is real and you are delusional if you think otherwise.
I don't think anyone takes Hey shortys opinion on draftees too seriously.
Chill.

Growing more and more confident thithorpe will be available to us at 9.

Crow till I die said:

Ok..since you have it in for Thilthorpe in a very big way and don't rate the guy at all, how about if he slips to our pick 9, you PM me details of where I can send a bottle of Penfolds RWT

BUT if he is picked before 9, then you can send me one..deal
I'm growing more and more certain He won't go before pick 9.
Deal.

*Added to the rumor thread

Wouldn't surprise me if we overlook Thilthorpe at 9 is someone like Bruhn is available too.

One of my sources thinks we will probably overlook him at 9 to and he'll go early teens.
You heard this too?

A few posters then fell for his nonsense..

Incorrect.
They rate the other 2 boys better prospects.
Makes sense that thil had the long interview with nicksy tho, I'm sure Hamish is all over this and knows he'll have to be seriously considered at 9.

Crow till I die said:
Yep..and if Faith gets his bet with me right and Thilthorpe lands at pick 9 (which he won't) and we get Hollands and Thilthorpe, it will be one bet I don't mind losing
You sound shaky haha
Never bet against me when it comes to draft matters, I've been in the game for 30+years

Brett Cummings said:
if you'd pick thilthorpe at 9 after already taking mcdonald then that is blatant fanboyism. our next pick should be a mid and you know it.

only way we should be taking thithorpe at 9 is if we pick hollands at 1.
It's weird how similarly our thoughts are re draft issues.

Is he really in the mix for 1 or is that just the media talking?
Is it possible he never was in the mix for 1?
I guess we'll never really know because even if we get him at 9 they'll say we rated him top 3 type of thing.

etc. etc.

So he owes Crow till I die a bottle of Penfolds.

I swear back in the day FAITH was a reasonable poster? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

As much as I'd love for you to end up with the penfolds, I think I'd prefer if those two posters remained in hiding.

From the rumour thread:

This may have already been known. Can't remember as lots of people posted announcements without realising what the word 'rumour' meant.

From the draft opinion thread:

A few posters then fell for his nonsense..

etc. etc.

So he owes Crow till I die a bottle of Penfolds.

I swear back in the day FAITH was a reasonable poster? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.
That is one long list of flakey flim flam predictions he made. I love how you went through it and put them in a nice orderly list for us all to remember too :D

Edit: One of the best was that we might overlook Thilthorpe at 9 if Bruhn is there..well considering we already took Thilthorpe and even when Bruhn was there at 9 and we didn't bite...on Bruhn..What a doosie

I'm looking forward to Horne telling all the clubs that for his own mental health he needs to stay in Adelaide with his support network.
Should be fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back