Taylor Swift

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Cannot say that without including All Too Well and 22.
Yes, though I thought All Too Well was track 4, and didn't realise Trouble was inside the top 6.

(I don't think it's that great of a song personally).

All Too Well is her best writing I feel.

Cannot say that without including All Too Well and 22.
61172_10151120129520369_800059531_n.jpg

Yeah, brilliant track.

I am listening to the album again now.

Trouble average too (maybe unpopular opinion)

i agree to disagree.

i also think red for mine is the most complete album. even though i know the songs of speak now more intimately. i feel its the perfect blend.

new CD is now $20 in the Oz Swift Store, although I think they charge more for postage than JB Hifi. doesn't start shipping until the 18th IF they receive stock, so it seems like it's touch and go whether we'll get it in time for Xmas (even in store).

JB Hifi site says on the pre-order page:
Delivery date TBC - Watch this space!
Please note that this title is unlikely to be in stores for the Fri 18th release date.
We are waiting on final confirmation re delivery date from the supplier.

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
new CD is now $20 in the Oz Swift Store, although I think they charge more for postage than JB Hifi. doesn't start shipping until the 18th IF they receive stock, so it seems like it's touch and go whether we'll get it in time for Xmas (even in store).

Please note that this title is unlikely to be in stores for the Fri 18th release date.
It happened so quickly I don't think they even had hard copies made when she released it.

I bought Folklore from the American Website, I think I'll just have to wait until it's at JB for Evermore

Apr 10, 2019
In The Middle Of Nowhere
AFL Club
Geelong

I ordered mine today. I’m happy to wait if it’s any later than Friday.

Apr 10, 2019
In The Middle Of Nowhere
AFL Club
Geelong
according to people on reddit, shipment delayed until Monday.

Haven’t heard anything yet, might be later than today!

Anybody seen it a JB Hi-fi yet? Will it be in store before Christmas?

Not sure if it’s in store yet but still waiting for my order from there. Maybe ring your store and then you might be able to find out. :)

Apr 10, 2019
In The Middle Of Nowhere
AFL Club
Geelong
tough choice: buy immediately as Xmas gift OR wait for the inevitable JB Hifi post-Boxing Day/New Years sales discount...

EDIT: 20% off sale for CDs/Vinyl starting Boxing Day (evermore vinyl still in pre-order stage, so no discount there)

Glad I didn’t wait till Boxing Day sales as I haven’t been to JB since the day I got my album and ain’t going there again for awhile.

Back