Prediction 2021 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Keg still on legs

Cancelled
St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Baghdad Bombers - Sweet F.A.
Jul 24, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
In the media today that the first 7 games will be announced before Christmas so I thought it timely to generate the 2021 fixture thread.

My guess for double ups:

Rich
Port
Bulldogs
Melbourne
Suns

Round 1: Norph at Marvel

Let's see how we stack up after a great 2020.

In the media today that the first 7 games will be announced before Christmas so I thought it timely to generate the 2021 fixture thread.

My guess for double ups:

Rich
Port
Bulldogs
Melbourne
Suns

Round 1: Norph at Marvel

Let's see how we stack up after a great 2020.
I’d like another crack at North in round one. I reckon the players would feel the same and set themselves to really make a statement after the disappointing start last year.

hopefully the pre-seasongame in Perth doesnt mean we dont get an actual season game in Perth ... there was a rumour doing the rounds we would have Freo in Round one here in Perth but now with this pre-season fixture i think that rumour may have been slightly off

To be the best, you gotta beat the best. Great fixture for us, so pumped, great for the youngus to get some more travel in as well, teambonding 101.
Yeah I thought the same about the first game. And great for some Moorabbin action in the second. Our girls play GWS Sat early arvo. I’m assuming we might play in a double header after that.

There was some talk that they were keen to release the first 7 rounds before xmas.

I reckon if not by then it won't be much later

SEN said yesterday they were expecting rounds 1-6 this afternoon as well as the full list of double ups and home/away split. That would get us through to ANZAC weekend and lines up with the rumored "24 rounds in 4 stages" fixture.

We will know who we are playing for the season, just not the order all the way through.

SEN said yesterday they were expecting rounds 1-6 this afternoon as well as the full list of double ups and home/away split. That would get us through to ANZAC weekend and lines up with the rumored "24 rounds in 4 stages" fixture.

We will know who we are playing for the season, just not the order all the way through.

Got to give it to the AFL. They are the masters of keeping themselves relevant and in the news during the off season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My guess for double ups
Richmond
Port
Melbourne
Dogs
Sydney
2-2-1 split

When is the last time we had two cracks at those *s from Port? Make it so.

Don't really care where we have to travel to next year given how well we performed away from home this year. Would LOVE another crack at Brisbane at the Gabba too. I had a dream that we played Brisbane round one at the GABBA a while back so I'm sticking to that.

Got to give it to the AFL. They are the masters of keeping themselves relevant and in the news during the off season

I actually think that the 6x4 season could be a brilliant move.

Ill get to a few Saints games but from a TV perspective getting teams around a similar level will be great. Something like Freo v Carlton on a Friday night could be a cracking game.

My guess for double ups
Richmond
Port
Melbourne
Dogs
Sydney
2-2-1 split

When is the last time we had two cracks at those fu**s from Port? Make it so.

Don't really care where we have to travel to next year given how well we performed away from home this year. Would LOVE another crack at Brisbane at the Gabba too. I had a dream that we played Brisbane round one at the GABBA a while back so I'm sticking to that.

We were finally going to play them in VIC in 2020. Then COVID happened.

I want Port and WCE at Marvel. If that means double ups then so be it.

Tom Browne reporting that the first 6 rounds will be announced to clubs this coming Monday, so lock it in for later this afternoon.
fffs that dopey campaigner said on wednesday that it would be announced today - grrrr

Good match-up first up. We will need to play well to beat the Giants in Sydney. Cant let the same thing that happened this year happen again so the pressure will be on.

And Sunday 3:20pm means the game will be on FTA which is great for the club with sponsors - it might not be the prime time slot but it is much better than what we have had in previous years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back