News KFC new joint major partner

morell

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2006
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Bettys Burgers do the best Burgers in SA
They're good but unfortunately they don't sponsor Ports.

KFC Wicked Wing pack + Supporting the sponsor >> Betty's Burger and not supporting the sponsor

I've got a park in the city near Betty's so it was our routine to get in there before the game

Now it'll be the new KFC on Rundle.

people wear KFC buckets on their heads? is this like, after you eat out of it, or do you buy a fresh bucket to put on your head
At the big bash they either leave giant piles of buckets around or they have staff handing them out. All fresh buckets.

Advice please. Haven't been to a KFC since they were still called Kentucky Fried Chicken. Will treat myself to lunch. What do I order?
Zinger box is generally the go-to, has a Zinger burger, 3 wicked wings, chips, potato and gravy and a can of drink. Though if it’s been that long then you might be in for a shock on the price.

Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Zinger box is generally the go-to, has a Zinger burger, 3 wicked wings, chips, potato and gravy and a can of drink. Though if it’s been that long then you might be in for a shock on the price.
I always get a Zinger Box, not sure why when the the main part of the meal (burger) sucks ass.
Had a zinger bacon cheese burger combo last night as a light after dinner snack. Assuming AO capacity will be max 30k next season so we can all speead our fat arses over 2 seats.
Hmmm, I'm of an age where I'm not sure I would be comfortable asking a young woman for a Zinger. I see though you can order online, that might be best.

Back