JUB JUB Supercars thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Reynolds out of Erebus.
Sounds like he might go back to kelly racing.
And taking Penrite with him.

I think Dave's ego has got the better of him in recent years..... 10 year contract torn up after 1 season.

Or is Barry Ryan that bad?
Think there's a fair element of that too, looking at who has left the team.

He shoots his mouth off way too much.

Davey started doing that a bit, rather than play the lovable larrikin he was.

Think there's a fair element of that too, looking at who has left the team.

He shoots his mouth off way too much.

Davey started doing that a bit, rather than play the lovable larrikin he was.
Things had to go south pretty badly to go from yes I’ll stay for 10 years to I wanna leave after 1.

I reckon Lexus would be one, maybe Volkswagen with a hybrid ??

That Erebus doco exposed the underbelly.
Could def tell just listening to Davey this year that something was off.

Poor Garry Jacobsen gets the arse.
Fabs to Team Sydney.
Tim Slade back driving for Team Blanchard.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to the 10 year plan?
If NSWCROW wasn’t already upset, he is now.
Not really, I def raised an eyebrow when the contract was announced.

I saw Betty's statement the otherday that covered all sorts of issues but what stood out for me was her defence of Barry.

It stuck out because as far as i know, no one's come out in any media sources and attacked him.
Sure plenty of fans have in forums and comment sections but to me, her getting her back up over it set off my Spidey Sense.

Not really, I def raised an eyebrow when the contract was announced.

I saw Betty's statement the otherday that covered all sorts of issues but what stood out for me was her defence of Barry.

It stuck out because as far as i know, no one's come out in any media sources and attacked him.
Sure plenty of fans have in forums and comment sections but to me, her getting her back up over it set off my Spidey Sense.
No one's attacked him, but if half the team want out, including 2 very talented drivers and a couple of great engineers.....then you'd have to say Barry might be the problem.

No one's attacked him, but if half the team want out, including 2 very talented drivers and a couple of great engineers.....then you'd have to say Barry might be the problem.
yeah no one in the media wants to rock the boat just for a story but i haven't seen a lot of positive comments for Barry on Speedcafe, AA etc etc, just character assessments

Holdsworth and Tickford parting ways for some reason?
Says mutual but I can’t see why Lee would leave?
Basically they couldn't find another REC for him despite trying for months, and Truck Assist is actually Le Broqs sponsor and they want him in the car.

So despite having a pretty good year he's out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back