Who is our most marketable player?

Remove this Banner Ad

Marketable to whom and for what?
If it's a luxury car, then Pendles is....if it's my surfboards then its probably Nathan Murphy!

JDG has the bad boy image sewn up and Grundy has the hipster/thoughtful man's man to himself. Billy could sell Tshirts, Darce could sell political advice and environmentalism.....Keane could sell Guinness I suspect!

Horses for courses when it comes to marketing and advertising.

Like to see Daicos have another good year and get some swagger going on.
He will bring the old school supporters back and the new breed.

Seems a clean skin and the type that will bring em through the turnstiles

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Marketable to whom and for what?
If it's a luxury car, then Pendles is....if it's my surfboards then its probably Nathan Murphy!

JDG has the bad boy image sewn up and Grundy has the hipster/thoughtful man's man to himself. Billy could sell Tshirts, Darce could sell political advice and environmentalism.....Keane could sell Guinness I suspect!

Horses for courses when it comes to marketing and advertising.

Murphy has zero marketability to be honest.

Jordan De Goey

/thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winning makes a team marketable. The rest is just distraction and detrimental to the team. Oh for a team of low-profile, mature adults who are focussed on doing what they need to win games of football. Then you can sack the marketing team as members and sponsors will beat the door down.

Winning makes a team marketable. The rest is just distraction and detrimental to the team. Oh for a team of low-profile, mature adults who are focussed on doing what they need to win games of football. Then you can sack the marketing team as members and sponsors will beat the door down.
Well that is a fair point but most kids gravitate towards a hero type.

Darcy Moore could definitely be the most marketable...

I edited in Plugger too. Daicos Snr is the one for you - fits your bill.

Millane was the epitome of “the best of both worlds”. Absolutely charming and full of charisma, yet never deviated from his lovable larrikin persona.

Jordy by a mile.
Other than that, nobody is particularly marketable. Grundy, Billy, Howe and Cox to an extent, but only kinda sorta. Jaidyn Steph......

It's actually a very boring list. Not many characters in it. We need some Swans and Didaks, maybe a Tazza and Brodie Holland too!

Quaynor and Josh Daicos will be IMO, especially Josh. The sidestep, the mullet, the famous dad, the magic. He's also a gun. He's got the package.

Lynchy is very much a character. Maybe just not in a more traditional bad boy sense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back