Spurs will win something this season. All aboard the Angewagon.

Remove this Banner Ad

1608479011951.png

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
A pool supporter with your pedigree of bias is arguably trolling with a post like that.

Liverpool are on the cusp of running away with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being 4 points ahead after MD14 is nowhere near "running away" with it, especially considering the way results have gone this season. Jod was absolutely correct that Spurs were still well in the title race if they defeated Leicester as they would have been only 3 points behind. Spurs still are in it still, nobody has broken away from the pack yet. Really bizarre that you would call that trolling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 10, 2000
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Being 4 points ahead after MD14 is nowhere near "running away" with it, especially considering the way results have gone this season. Jod was absolutely correct that Spurs were still well in the title race if they defeated Leicester as they would have been only 3 points behind. Spurs still are in it still, nobody has broken away from the pack yet. Really bizarre that you would call that trolling.

Clearly there is some tongue in cheek with my use or the term “troll”, it’s obviously an overly harsh statement.

Jod wasn’t trolling but he didn’t at any stage this season consider Spurs to be true competitors to Liverpool. Neither did/do the vast majority of Spurs supporters.

Spurs have a quality squad but it lacks the depth and versatility for a sustained run, a lot has to go right for the team to take the league, not impossible but unlikely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back