Movie Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Is it a 247 minute director's combined cut of Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill revenge story as he intended it, or a great fan-edit? Who cares.

Both Kill Bill movies are both very good but the combined movie is a masterpiece. The plot is fantastic. Every scene is brilliant. The casting and performances are perfect. The score is amazing. Only the final scenes let it down a little but otherwise it is one of the best movies ever made.

9/10

Is it a 247 minute director's combined cut of Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill revenge story as he intended it, or a great fan-edit? Who cares.

Both Kill Bill movies are both very good but the combined movie is a masterpiece. The plot is fantastic. Every scene is brilliant. The casting and performances are perfect. The score is amazing. Only the final scenes let it down a little but otherwise it is one of the best movies ever made.

9/10

Yeah the final final bit of the climax was a bit of a let down. The back and forth/ banter/ interrogation btwn Uma and bill was fantastic tho

Favorite characters ranked best to least..

Lucy Lui
Masden
Beatrix
Go go
Elle
The crazy 88s
The woman with the kid- first scene "cmon bitch.. "
Hanzo the dude who made the samurai swords and his sidekick
The guy who tore out Elles eye..
Madens' boss at the strip club
The female hitman at the end
The nightclub owners "Charlie Brown" and the band

Neutral: Bill and the wedding rehersal characters, Sophie

Buck. /shudder. Dumb prick. And his friend
The fat campaigner who buries Uma alive "i seen better"
The cop at the chapel

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Favorite characters ranked best to least..

Lucy Lui
Masden
Beatrix
Go go
Elle
The crazy 88s
The woman with the kid- first scene "cmon b*tch.. "
Hanzo the dude who made the samurai swords and his sidekick
The guy who tore out Elles eye..
Madens' boss at the strip club
The female hitman at the end
The nightclub owners "Charlie Brown" and the band

Neutral: Bill and the wedding rehersal characters, Sophie

Buck. /shudder. Dumb prick. And his friend
The fat campaigner who buries Uma alive "i seen better"
The cop at the chapel

Try to watch the combined movie if you can. It seems to take it to a whole new level.

So many great characters and Tarantino gives the actors a lot to work with. Hattori Hanzo is my personal favourite. The conversation with Beatrix when she pretends to be a tourist, the silliness of him shouting at the sidekick Johnny, then the transformation to reverence by all three of them as she receives the sword. There's a lot of history behind that character name. There even an Asian restaurant in Melbourne!

A couple of fun facts.

Hanzo's sidekick, Johnny, is the same actor as Pai Mei, the guy who trained Beatrix and tore out Elle's eye. Chia-Hui Liu aka Gordon Liu is the actor. I think he might also be one of main crazy 88s.

The cop at the chapel is the same actor as the weird South American guy, Esteban. Michael Parks is the actor.

1608608954503.png

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Combined movie? Im not following here sorry

What I watched recently was a 4 hour combined cut of Kill Bill 1 and 2. It's known as Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair. There's a few changes to some scenes. It's supposed to be how Tarantino intended it to be but I'm not sure if he was involved or it's a 'fan-edit'.

What I watched recently was a 4 hour combined cut of Kill Bill 1 and 2. It's known as Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair. There's a few changes to some scenes. It's supposed to be how Tarantino intended it to be but I'm not sure if he was involved or it's a 'fan-edit'.

Cool yeah id be up for that absolutely

Back