Not open for further replies.

Juzzomac

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I don't actually support North Melb
Gresh_Magic Thought I'd do the honours this year on starting the best thread on BF.

Taranto @ 453K vs Yeo @ 483k

Go!!!

Oh and campaigners this thread works better If you answer the post above yours first...K
Yeo for me if fit.

Don't trust Taranto not to spend a decent chunk forward and is always going to be sharing midfield rotations with Ward/Coniglio/Kelly/Hopper/Green.

Yeo for me if fit.

Don't trust Taranto not to spend a decent chunk forward and is always going to be sharing midfield rotations with Ward/Coniglio/Kelly/Hopper/Green.
I think Taranto holds his own against the other mids in the Gws team and was definately carrying an injury last season but so was Yeo. Both are better than this years averages but I would put Taranto just in front.

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeo for me if fit.

I think Taranto holds his own against the other mids in the Gws team and was definately carrying an injury last season but so was Yeo. Both are better than this years averages but I would put Taranto just in front.
I agree on both these points lads, hence my indifference...it seems this question will be hopefully sorted by the end of the Wizard Series.

Thanks for your much appreciated input lads.

Ingy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think Taranto because I think Yeo is a victim of his own versatility. He's always in danger of being given an SC-unfriendly role.

A lot of people seem to think that Taranto is going to assume the mantle of numero uno mid at GWS and Cogs and Kelly are going to fit in around him, Hopper and Green. I dunno if it's true, but that's what I've heard...

Re Yeo 2 years previous went 107 and 107.
WC will get a decent amount of home games were he av Is decent.

I also like Sloaney but I don't think he will get back to 105 + player .
Pity hes been one of my faves.

I also don't normally get WC players .
Yeo on watch list.

I also don't might TT.

But GWS are kents.

I respect Hately for walking out on them.

Hately vs heppell...go

Gresh_Magic Thought I'd do the honours this year on starting the best thread on BF.

Go!!!

Oh and campaigners this thread works better If you answer the post above yours first...K

Yeo for me.

He's gone 107 X 2 .

Tiny tim yet to breakout..

Ingy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Re Yeo 2 years previous went 107 and 107.
WC will get a decent amount of home games were he av Is decent.

I also like Sloaney but I don't think he will get back to 105 + player .
Pity hes been one of my faves.

I also don't normally get WC players .
Yeo on watch list.

I also don't might TT.

But GWS are kents.

I respect Hately for walking out on them.

Hately vs heppell...go

I think Heppell.

People think Hately is going to automatically blossom now that he has moved to the crows - but he is still going to be behind Sloane, Matt Crouch and Laird who we know is now more of a midfielder than a back. Plus Shoenberg who was getting midfield minutes and did enough to get more. So I am not so sure that Hately is suddenly just going to get all of the midfield minutes he craves. Green seemed to go straight past him in the pecking order at GWS. There's possibly a reason for that.

Heppell's ridiculously underpriced IMO. If he stays fit there is no way he doesn't go 85+ and make you cash - he never hasn't (unless you count 3 games last year, and I don't) and he's only 28. He's more likely to go 95-105 and almost be a keeper.

This one isn't even close IMO

I think Heppell.

People think Hately is going to automatically blossom now that he has moved to the crows - but he is still going to be behind Sloane, Matt Crouch and Laird who we know is now more of a midfielder than a back. Plus Shoenberg who was getting midfield minutes and did enough to get more. So I am not so sure that Hately is suddenly just going to get all of the midfield minutes he craves. Green seemed to go straight past him in the pecking order at GWS. There's possibly a reason for that.

Heppell's ridiculously underpriced IMO. If he stays fit there is no way he doesn't go 85+ and make you cash - he never hasn't (unless you count 3 games last year, and I don't) and he's only 28. He's more likely to go 95-105 and almost be a keeper.

This one isn't even close IMO

Yep.

Agree.

I hope Heppell over he's injury issues.

Interesting on what role he plays.

Go!!!

Yeo brother

Jeremy Howe $517,900 vs Luke McDonald $512,900

Danger v Marshall
Dusty v Zorko
Dusty will drop he always does early but he is better than Zorko.
Marshall has so much upside being dual position fwd/ruck and should easily average over 100. Danger probably won't go up much but could drop $100k similar to Dusty wait till he drops he will be a nice upgrade forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back