Recommitted Sydney Stack [re-signed for 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Grrr

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
mildura
AFL Club
Richmond
Aside from packets of chips, twisties, kebabs and other assorted food items, what is he actually worth to you Tiger fans? And is he on the table?
Hardwick has said that they are going to stick with the boys, and Stack has said he will make it up to Richmond. End of story I hope. You would never get what he is worth so why would you even consider trading him.

Any chance of 1 last chance? And if cut would any of the WA teams be interested.

Its hard to imagine we would stick it out after this and I reckon the WA teams would be even more in the know than anyone

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Its hard to imagine we would stick it out after this and I reckon the WA teams would be even more in the know than anyone
Eagles Fan normally don't mind ,they always backup with denial eg Willie Rioli..

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Eagles Fan normally don't mind ,they always backup with denial eg Willie Rioli..

Rioli is a bit different to Stack. One was done for a combination of weed and being a bit of an idiot.

The other has actively ignored clear legal requirements and got in to a number of drunken altercations.

Can't see anyone bothering for a few years if he gets de-listed.

Any chance of 1 last chance? And if cut would any of the WA teams be interested.

Highly doubt either WA team would be interested,

His best chance is that Richmond keep him..... I know that's unlikely .

Probably needs to go away and grow up, play well in a local league for a few season , and providing that there are no more off field issue, play well enough to get a second chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worked a treat for Ben Cousins and Chris Yarran.

And if we widen our view of team culture, Alex Rance.

Both of those players were too late to save,with Stacky‘s age on his side,I reckon he can turn it around.

Has a huge opportunity,don’t waste it Stacky,use your natural ability and take what talent you have been given with both hands.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
If he does remain at Richmond he will be on a very very tight rope and another indiscretion would mean his career is 100% finished
But if Richmond do keep him his upcoming contract will be a fraction of what it could have been. Rookie salary

Rich01

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Worked a treat for Ben Cousins and Chris Yarran.

And if we widen our view of team culture, Alex Rance.
Worked a treat for Dusty. Was always a troublemaker according to many. Still is if you listen to the scuttlebutt. I’ll take him though still I spose.

And yeah, we did OK with Alex Rance I reckon. 5 AAs and a flag is a decent return. Reckon Weitering would be looking to aspire to this.

Jul 22, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Worked a treat for Dusty. Was always a troublemaker according to many. Still is if you listen to the scuttlebutt. I’ll take him though still I spose.

And yeah, we did OK with Alex Rance I reckon. 5 AAs and a flag is a decent return. Reckon Weitering would be looking to aspire to this.

Rarely does one see the point missed by such a wide margin.

Well done.

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Highly doubt either WA team would be interested,

His best chance is that Richmond keep him..... I know that's unlikely .

Probably needs to go away and grow up, play well in a local league for a few season , and providing that there are no more off field issue, play well enough to get a second chance.
Nothing against the WA clubs, but its well known and has been well known since his draft that Perth is probably the worst place for him for a number of reasons.

If he does get a second lifeline, he won't succeed in Perth, hed need a fresh start somewhere else if we can't turn him around, but I fear he's just a kid who won't learn. He's had multiple chances now, if it hasn't sunk it yet Im not sure why it will now.

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
As this latest episode has highlighted, WA is probably the worst place in the country for him. Someone posted very early in the thread that Sumich said he needs to get out of WA.
He need to go to Any place without Kebab shop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back